Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer feedback and seller credentials from eBay

Smile Repatoo

Hi folks, I,ve signed up for repatoo, registered and verified my fleecebay and eBid accounts. I then went to eBid's import feedback from repatoo thingy...now what?

Do I need to create a repatoo 'button'?

If so, how do I do that and where to I stick it?.......pardon the pun.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xboxessentials View Post
    Do I need to create a repatoo 'button'?
    You don't have to create a Repatoo badge.

The import of feedback by eBid is a one off. After that any feedback you gain on auction sites other than eBid is not added to the feedback score here. If you wish to represent your current total feedback across all your selling accounts then you can display a Repatoo badge.

The choice is yours.

Details on adding a badge here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0020

...get our feedback over from ebay so we can have a bit of credentials as a legit seller on eBid.
    Actually Im not so keen on this idea, IMO its sort of grouping other reputation to create a false eBid feedback however well intended, it can be before youve shown any selling within this auction site.
    Ive only so far got a total of 8 here as of writing thats purely because Ive just not managed many sales here, yet spurred on again by testing out the Ninja Lister. Have only just over 240 feedback comments on ebay, but then most of my sales are within my own online 'cart' where I show ALL customer comments received from sales online plus any from ebay. Not yet added anything from ebid, but have almost 200 buddy points in reccomendations for this site to others.
    I doubt I will be importing feedback from any other site, Id rather visitors see I gained mine direct from buyers here, being a genuine eBid feedback rating.
    If a buyer really wants to know more about a seller or buyer for that matter they should be looking at their eBid About Me page, or the other profile pages on any other selling sites, and if there are Home Pages of the seller, I even look up some sellers to see if they trade outside of auctions by a google search.
    Those that JUST sell on the likes of ebay can to some degree hide behind the so called buyer/seller 'protection' systems, more to keep IDs private, so sites avoid too much off site sales, and if an auction seller stops trading, could you find them later? Those showing fixed premises and other stability give far more credability I think than starting ebid with 2500 feedback points without any of the comments attached.
    Happy to show some of mine within by About Me Page. Just how I feel about it and how I look at a seller when IM buying.
    Dinnages Publishing
    A family team, Established 1989 for Transport collectables.
    Photographs - Postcards - Books - Enamel Pin Badges - Ceramic Mugs
    Most items are more often exclusive to us.

Join us on eBid

Thread Information