My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How do I make some sales!

I can only speak as I find, and I have found that on other places where I sell cards, my sales have increased since I stopped charging for p&p . . . .The price you see is the price you pay . . . .this has gone down well with my buyers and I'm noit out of pocket by doing so.
    I find it off putting when I see something I like going for a reasonable price only to find when I add the p&p it costs a whole lot more. And sometimes its cheaper to buy it in a high street shop and go get it myself !!!

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SayItWithCards View Post
    I can only speak as I find, and I have found that on other places where I sell cards, my sales have increased since I stopped charging for p&p . . . .The price you see is the price you pay . . . .this has gone down well with my buyers and I'm noit out of pocket by doing so.
    I find it off putting when I see something I like going for a reasonable price only to find when I add the p&p it costs a whole lot more. And sometimes its cheaper to buy it in a high street shop and go get it myself !!!
    That Is a good idea! I will experiment with this.

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Its worked for me Rednosty, I hope it works for you as well.

I am a new ebid seller already pushing 2500 items in inventory yes I have been abit disapointed since i did loose money on my 1st few sales I was aproaching it as you do on ebay starting at 1 cent . wrong it does not work set your items at what you are willing to get . 2 weeks into it and I have 15 sales so far $.01 items and high shipping only drives me away . I charge real shipping and fair prouct cost I believe if we all do likewise maybe more bidders will come why charge $10.00 shipping $.01 for a $7.0 item. and thats my7 2 cents. look at my store I might have something you want lets not give up i feel negative too but we have to push.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Why are you posting on the bottom of old threads & all about the same thing?I've replied to you on one,others have replied on another & you haven't responded.It makes life a lot easier when you keep one question in one place.

I did all this from last night to today I cant find other posts I did I was trying to kind of reply to sellers on this page and some how make sence of how this posting works. not too people friendly i'll try to find the other posts i did and reply

Quote Originally Posted by halfbloodprince9 View Post
    I did all this from last night to today I cant find other posts I did I was trying to kind of reply to sellers on this page and some how make sence of how this posting works. not too people friendly i'll try to find the other posts i did and reply
    Welcome to the forums halfbloodprince. This thread is from September 2009 that you are posting on !

If you want to start a new thread press the 'New topic' button at the top left of the main kitchen table forum page.

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

welcome Halfbloodprince (nice name)..

Thread Information