Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reliable sellers

Quote Originally Posted by mags39 View Post
    I raised the question about reliable sellers because we have been scammed on the first two items we purchased on ebid. After we had "Won" and paid for the items the following day we were confused that the sellers names appeared with a score through them. We are now in the process of trying to get our money back. So now i hope you understand why I raised the question and why I am now very wary.
    Mags, Sorry to hear you had a bad experience on your first 2 items. If I'm buying from a seller with no feedback, before bidding, I ask a question to see if seller responds in a timely manner. If I bid and win item, I never pay until seller sends me an invoice. I also pay using a credit card so if there's a problem I can go to my credit card company for assistance to get my money back. I do this on all sites I use, not just ebid. And I must say so far all my transactions on ebid have gone very smoothly using this method. Hope this helps.

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Before buying on any site you need to visit the forums and get a feel for the site. Ask your questions and take the advice. Check feedback etc. Always be alert but not paronoid. Online trading is new, exciting and takes getting used to.
    Good luck with future trading.

As people have said often a new seller bends over backwards to please there buyer, and with enthusiasm because they need to build up a good reputation and feedback. Somehow you get the feel for a good seller by looking at there listings, and the trouble they have taken laying them out.

On the other hand there are sellers like us who have a few feedbacks under our belts but are carp sellers, only joking really, honest!
    We sell a large range of electronic and electrical accessories such as cables, connectors and goods for computers video and audio equipment. Same day dispatch and Free UK Shipping.

http://www.ise.eu.com/images/tazvisitourshopsig.jpg

Forum Newbie
    View mags39's Feedback (+1)
    All-About mags39
    View mags39's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry as I said i,m new to this and did not know that was not allowed.

Forum Newbie
    All-About mags39
    View mags39's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the reply. We were in contact with the seller right up until the goods had to be posted then he stopped answering any emails. I guess we have just been unlucky.

Forum Newbie
    All-About mags39
    View mags39's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the support

Forum Newbie
    All-About mags39
    View mags39's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by timelord47 View Post
    The question is, Do you regard yourself as a reputable seller even though you have zero feedback?
    Yes I do regard myself as a reputable seller and hope that everyone has the same ethics as me. Cleary I have just been unlucky .

Thread Information