eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Base

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Do you wish to sell overseas? If so you should be aware that a Google Checkout account is only available to UK and USA at present. So I couldn't buy from you using that method of payment for example. Hopefully it will become available in other countries and other currencies eventually - but you do need to bear the current situation in mind.
    I think I had best make alterations then & add Pay Pal back in.I read in a thread earlier in the week that Google checkout is cheaper for the small amounts that I take. I don't mind where I sell/post I don't see that it matters after all it is the customer paying the postal charges.
    I did do a google search and found a few of my items, thank you. It is nice to see that they are out there.

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by bluejypsy View Post
    Can you tell me how to check to see if my goods do show on the Google search?
    I now accept Google Checkout in my stores. I have dropped Pay Pal in favour of G C because of the lower charges, does anyone accept both and if so which do they find is used most by their purchasers?
    To check if your items are on Google product search, go there and look up your item individually. Also, I think PayPal and Google checkout are about the same in price. I use both but most people use PayPal.
    Last edited by caljack68; 12th February 2010 at 07:40 PM.

Thread Information