My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Thank goodness!!!

Default Thank goodness!!!

.... they've finished off that pathetic character Joe in Cornation Street - a pity they didn't get rid of the Gail Platt character at the same time .... and if they turn the story line into Gail being accused of murdering Joe - well I promise I will never watch Coronation Street again - it's at an all time low - they need new writers!
    there - feel better now
    bye bye

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

I never like that joe one little bit (or his character) though he was a right slime ball from the start

Heard gails ex hubby was coming back, think he best stay well away with her rep in husbands lol

I'm still upset that David's psychotic turn didn't lead to him moving on from pretending to open up on the street with an automatic rifle of some description to actually putting most of those annoying old whingers out of both their and our misery.

I find the thought of David blasting his way up and down the street in a Terminator-esque/ this-is-a-Hollywood-gun-with-at-least-four-thousand-rounds-of-ammo-in-it-so-it-will-not-need-to-be-reloaded-until-we-wish-to-make-a-point-of-doing-so-for-the-sake-of-the-incredibly-weak-script fashion (complete with badly dubbed fake explosion sound effects and poorly animated imitation fireballs) before declaring in his strangely squeaky man/boy voice "I'll be back!", to be quite appealing.

But alas and alack,the writers of Coronation Street rarely pander to the tastes and desires of the likes of me.

I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    I'm still upset that David's psychotic turn didn't lead to him moving on from pretending to open up on the street with an automatic rifle of some description to actually putting most of those annoying old whingers out of both their and our misery.

I find the thought of David blasting his way up and down the street in a Terminator-esque/ this-is-a-Hollywood-gun-with-at-least-four-thousand-rounds-of-ammo-in-it-so-it-will-not-need-to-be-reloaded-until-we-wish-to-make-a-point-of-doing-so-for-the-sake-of-the-incredibly-weak-script fashion (complete with badly dubbed fake explosion sound effects and poorly animated imitation fireballs) before declaring in his strangely squeaky man/boy voice "I'll be back!", to be quite appealing.

But alas and alack,the writers of Coronation Street rarely pander to the tastes and desires of the likes of me.

I wonder why?
    oh thank you for a good chuckle - that would have been fantastic .... and so in keeping with most of the bad acting!

Thread Information