My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Calling Google Chrome users

Default Calling Google Chrome users

Anyone know if it's possible to customise Google Chrome so the 'Home', 'Reload', 'Stop' etc. buttons are placed to the right of the address bar?

I'm getting pretty tired with Firefox and the (daily) crashes and memory hogs but do not want to switch back to IE for all the tea (and bootleg DVDs/cheap electrical goods) in China.

I'm pleased to see GC now has some add-ons available but not sure if a customised address bar is one of them?

(Please don't go to any trouble if you don't know the answer - I'm just being lazy and trying to avoid trawling through the help pages/knowledge base )

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

I believe that is a permanent feature. I use Chrome too and like it but I frequently get the message that the link has be broken when I sign on to a site. Do you get that?

Unfortunately it can not be changed.

however for add-ons, this is a good one to play on people

https://chrome.google.com/extensions...mdhkbcgolhfefd
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Thanks for the replies both...it looks like a couple of people have put in a similar request on their suggestions board so I'll keep an eye out for future development.

Quote Originally Posted by caljack68 View Post
    I use Chrome too and like it but I frequently get the message that the link has be broken when I sign on to a site. Do you get that?
    I've only just dipped my toes in the water so to speak and have very little experience of using GC. It's not something I've encountered as yet but I've only used the browser for a few hours maximum so can't be of too much help sorry.

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

View shabbird's Feedback (+89)
    All-About shabbird
    View shabbird's Listings
    Forum Posts

One cool tip for chrome users is press shift and Esc. It will give you all the memory information and which processes are hogging memory/cpu.

very useful to know.

Firefox still my main browser as it has adblock but have chrome and avant on as well

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shabbird View Post
    One cool tip for chrome users is press shift and Esc. It will give you all the memory information and which processes are hogging memory/cpu.

very useful to know.
    Ooh, didn't know that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shabbird View Post
    Firefox still my main browser as it has adblock but have chrome and avant on as well
    Chrome has adthwart similar to adblock
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Thread Information