My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Has anyone here tried . . . .

Default Has anyone here tried . . . .

Linking their ebid store to Link refferal.com?
    I listed my own website with these peeps and the number of hits and sales increased.
    I'm wondering if we can do the same with our ebid stores, or does anyone know for sure that we cant?
    There are alot of Etsy stores on this link referral site and i thought it would work for us on ebid too

On reflection, I've had a look around my store set up etc here on ebid and there is nowhere to insert an html link which is necessary for link referral. So i've answered my own question really - it's not possible even if it was a good idea.
    Unless someone here with a greater knowledge than mine knows differently

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't know the site you refer to (but will try to take a look later) but it sounds like something you could do on your "about me" more successfully?

Hi Kim
    Your knowledge is far greater than mine, but with link referral you get an html code that needs to go on the main page of the shop with a little icon (a reciprocal link)
    Not too sure if it would work on our 'about me' pages which is a shame because it would not only draw attention to our stores but ebid as well.
    Maybe our american friends know more about etsy and how it works there as from what i can see it is an auction site too with stores.

Thread Information