Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can I still complete a transaction with a buyer with a strikethrough?

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Can I still complete a transaction with a buyer with a strikethrough?

Hi everyone

A newbie, who I have been in contact with, who was going to pay for his items on Friday has now got a strikethrough (6+, 5- feedback). I have no reason to doubt at this point that he would not pay, so the question is, can I still finish this transaction? Would he still be able to log in and pay via Paypal as promised?

Blessings
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by brishada View Post
    Hi everyone

A newbie, who I have been in contact with, who was going to pay for his items on Friday has now got a strikethrough (6+, 5- feedback). I have no reason to doubt at this point that he would not pay, so the question is, can I still finish this transaction? Would he still be able to log in and pay via Paypal as promised?

Blessings
    Sharon
    Not sure about logging into ebid, however there is nothing to prevent you sending him a paypal invoice so he pays you direct, as long as you have his email address.

Rather sounds like they were slow to pay another seller who has been rather prompt with the negative feedback. However it seems a bit foolish to commit to buy when you don't have the money available at the conclusion of the transaction.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Rather sounds like they were slow to pay another seller who has been rather prompt with the negative feedback. However it seems a bit foolish to commit to buy when you don't have the money available at the conclusion of the transaction.
    If the member is an aquatic mammal at twighlight then three members have left negative feedback so far - one waited 9 days and the other two waited 10 days. This member was still bidding on other items while getting payment reminders so they weren't having a family crisis or computer problems, they were just wasting sellers' time.

And yes, I too will be leaving negative feedback for them tomorrow unless they get in contact.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    If the member is an aquatic mammal at twighlight then three members have left negative feedback so far - one waited 9 days and the other two waited 10 days. This member was still bidding on other items while getting payment reminders so they weren't having a family crisis or computer problems, they were just wasting sellers' time.

And yes, I too will be leaving negative feedback for them tomorrow unless they get in contact.
    Yes that is the Buyer! I understand why they have been negged, I have been in contact with them and they are intending to pay me by Friday. I will give them until then to honour that intention.

Blessings
    Sharon

Had one like that, I just waited until buyer was reinstated. She was after a few days, so I went ahead with sale. Otherwise I would not have anything to do with buyer until they were back on ebid.

Negatives and suspension means don't deal with this risky buyer. What part of that means we should deal with them anyway just to complete the sale? We got warned, why go ahead?

Thread Information