Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 'Celebrity'(?) Big Brother

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    So there were two Stephanies in Tenko then? I only remember Stephanie Cole.... My mistake ...
    ...Stephanie Cole was the doctor - Stephanie Beacham had a boyfriend, a journalist in another camp - came to a bad end
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Right well theses are the ones I knew-----

Dane Bowers singer yep
    Nicola T not a clue
    Ekaterina Ivanova nope dont know
    Vinnie Jones great fan of
    DJ Basshunter yes had heard of
    Heidi Fleiss wow what more shall I say didn't know though
    Alex Reid yes knew
    Lady Sovereign nope not heard of
    Stephen Baldwin yep knew him and his brothers
    Sisqo yep knew him
    Stephanie Beacham defo knew her.

7/11 how sad LOL

Second mistake on reflection - I think it was Dynasty she was in!!

Ah well - I was right - Vinnie is a charming fella!

Second mistake on reflection - I think it was Dynasty she was in!!

Ah well - I was right - Vinnie is a charming fella!
    I still got the hots for Stephanie Beacham - reckon she looking great for 62 (dont bother me that it has prolly cost her a fortune)

It would appear that Santa45 (and Mrs Santa45) carry the dubious honour of being able to correctly identify the most names from the stellar list of CBB luminaries

For anyone else who wants to know (and hasn't already visited the C4 website ) the Z-list Who's Who is as follows:

Dane Bowers:

Former boyband member (of 'Another Level' - no me neither). Gained a certain degree of respectability as a club DJ before losing it all again by recording a single with Posh Spice and dating Jordan.

Nicola T
    :

Page 3 'stunna' and football WAG. Her crowning glory to date is to be named winner of the Sun's inaugural Page 3 Idol competition (or 'XXX Factor')

Ekaterina Ivanova
    :

21 year old Russian strumpet who got randy with Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood (age 62). Surprisingly the relationship didn't work out.

Vinnie Jones
    :

Former footballer and notorious hardman. Now makes a living as an actor playing characters who smash heads into car doors or knock teeth out with a brick ("and to fink I used to done it for naaafiin...")

DJ Basshunter:

Has had a number one and made a sex tape. Not sure if it was at the same time.

Heidi Fleiss:

'Hollywood Madam' and former pimp to the stars. Apparently said to Stephen Baldwin (see below) words to the effect of "...long time no see.." when they first met in the CBB house

Alex Reid:

Cross-dressing cage fighter and on/off squeeze of Jordan. Reportedly had a...cough...spontaneous and 100% genuine falling out and massive fight with Dane Bowers (see above) the night before they were both due to enter the CBB house.

Lady Sovereign:

Female rapper/grime artist. Not sure how you become a grime artist - one for Ken maybe?

Stephen Baldwin:

Actor most noted for his role in 'The Usual Suspects'. Now a born again Christian he is also part of the 'Baldwin Brothers' dynasty which includes Alec, Billy and Mike.

Sisqo:

Lead singer with rap outfit Dru Hill. Possibly most famous for penning and performing "The Thong Song" but should also take great credit for his largely unsung work of supplying hubs/ports/switches/routers/other network devices to multinational IT corporations in his spare time.

Stephanie Beacham:

English actress who I remember from her 'Dallasty' days. Apparently her most recent paid work required her to get off with 'Ken Barlow from Coronation Street' on a barge. After that CBB 2010 must have seemed like a step up...

Oh, and...

Oh - and what's Celebrity Big Brother?

Ignorance is bliss believe me

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Vinnie Jones - don't mention him to Gazza (Paul Gascoigne) or he (PG) may get upset. It was his nuts that Jones famously crushed.

I watched Bend it like Beckham recently; on the commentary track of the film it was mentioned that David Beckham has no problem with being a gay icon. Someone then queried how Vinnie would have reacted. Then in the "newspapers" this week there was a bit about how Boy George fancies Vinnie.

http://www.sundaymercury.net/enterta...6331-25511034/

If one of the folks in there happens to have picked up on this and mentions it, stand well back and the fireworks.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Thread Information