My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favourite music era?

No real favourite era, been buying and listening to music now for over fifty years, so my collection spans from late fifties to present day. I should have been Scots or Irish most of the music I listen to seems to be by celts of one type or another, currently listening to the mighty Runrig. If peeps get the chance they should go and see them live.

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    Mainly the 70s with a few artists from the 60s and 80s. I think my favourite song of all times must be Forever Autumn by Justin Hayward.
    Oooooh I love that song too ! I still have my old 'Best of the Moody Blues' album although a bit scratched now ! I saw Justin Hayward in "War of the Worlds" at Cardiff in 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Oooooh I love that song too ! I still have my old 'Best of the Moody Blues' album although a bit scratched now ! I saw Justin Hayward in "War of the Worlds" at Cardiff in 2006.
    I've got the very best of the moody blues CD. Never been to a concert, not my sort of thing too many people. When we lived in Kent we used to frequently see Bob Geldof wandering around.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Hayling Island, Hampshire, United Kingdom
    View Fossy's Feedback (+826)
    All-About Fossy
    View Fossy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Saw the original Moody Blues with Denny Lane (later Wings) many times in the 60's. In fact the first proper gig I went to was to see them just before Go Now became a hit. They were one of the best bands around at the time. I also saw them with Justin Hayward in a small local club just after they released Days of Future Passed with Nights in White Satin. The club was so hot and steamy they could not get their Mellotron to work because all the built in tapes were getting covered in condensation. This was quickly sorted by taking the back off and arranging a row of electric fans to keep it cool.

In case you dont know what a Mellotron is, see here.
    Chris
    (The sex & drugs have gone, but the rock 'n roll lives on)

Listen to Fossy on the Mojo Fingers Blues Show - Every weekday from 7 till 8pm

If Harmonica players don't blow - they suck.

Thread Information