• Neutral = Really don't care.

2 11.11%
  • Negative = Against it.

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last login date like Myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by theweaverboy View Post
    Wow no one is against it?
    Think you may find that after your last poll (and the fact that they seem to go on for ever an ever) people are avoiding them
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Think you may find that after your last poll (and the fact that they seem to go on for ever an ever) people are avoiding them
    Sad it's a good idea that might boost sales for regular members. LOL Maybe ebid can give them a little icon if the login regularly for a year.

Just so every knows the poll is completely anonymous...well ebid might be able to find out how you voted, but me and the other members have no clue.

Oh and my other polls were good as well. I'm sure on certain issues many think I'm a dope, and the feeling is mutual, but just because we don't see eye to eye on something’s doesn't mean we will not share similar views on others. There is rarely black and white in life mostly it is grey.

View victorfrank's Feedback (+160)
    All-About victorfrank
    View victorfrank's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    .. me three
    Me four.

86.67 people agree. I see
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

no one dissagrees ? well sorry weaverboy....I agree also.....but it would be nice if the got the time right....it is always hours out....but again .........YES....papa.

Quote Originally Posted by papagran40 View Post
    no one dissagrees ? well sorry weaverboy....I agree also.....but it would be nice if the got the time right....it is always hours out....but again .........YES....papa.
    To get date and time would be great, also if the member is currently logged in or not and you could instant message them, but this would probably more complicated/expensive to knock out.

First the basics, then the intermediate, and then the advanced. Baby steps as they say.

Okay let's keep in mind that ancient Rome didn't last forever, but it did last for 1000 years and that ain't to shabby. What made Rome so successful was that early on they took in everything. Various cultures, inventions, and etc. They learned and adapted.

Just Ancient Rome's military equipment would be a key example.
    "Cite Wikipedia"
    Initially they used weapons based on Greek and Etruscan types. On encountering the Celts they based new varieties on Celtic equipment. To defeat the Carthaginians they constructed an entire fleet de novo based on the Carthaginian model. Once a weapon was adopted it became standard. The standard weapons varied somewhat during Rome's long history, but the equipment and its use were never individual.

All of us have a common goal. An online site for commerce that doesn't charge outrageous fees and is widely used.

It is a chance for the little people to get rid of clutter, make some extra to pay bills, or a level playing field for even a little guy selling from home to take on the big boys and maybe one day become one.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    86.67 people agree. I see
    88.24 as of 12/19/2009 12:04 EST;-)

Thread Information