eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Do You Want to Hear this - I think you do

Forum Newbie
    View Lextrin22's Feedback (+507)
    All-About Lextrin22
    View Lextrin22's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Do You Want to Hear this - I think you do

Well I've hit the 1 week mark as a Newbie here -I am totally Blown away by this site -was a little confused at first but thats what the forums are for-- I can't say thank You enough to the members that took the time to answer all my questions even the administrator answered one. Thanks to all who listed the Help Links - I now know my way around this site pretty good and have even started to help others-

I know there are still things that have to be hashed out but am quite impressed with the Friendly Helpful attitudes -The different payment UpgradeOptions -The ease of opening a store - The easy way to list auctions or buy it nows-But tonight took the cake I am estatic to Find my listings on google right at the top --That alone is worth the price you pay to upgrade and them some..Thank You all for making my change from feebay to ebid a pleasant exsperience.

Glad to hear it, now go and spread the word
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    All-About Lextrin22
    Forum Posts

Already been spreading the word and inviting Friends and one of my favorite Buyers just got a letter in with his package that i sent out...when I hit the 500th Auction listed which hopefully will be by tommorrow evening ...then i will be taking a break and contacting all my old Feebay Sellers and Buyers -I've got lots of email addeys and lots of postage stamps they will be getting a letter from me one way or another ..... It pays to save all those confirmation slips with the addresses .. I also plan on taking an add out in local Newspaper ....Printing up cards to put in stores and around everywhere i go ....Oh my minds going 1000 different directions of things i can do. I believe this site is going to start growing even faster and I'm aboard and Excited.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lextrin22 View Post
    Already been spreading the word and inviting Friends and one of my favorite Buyers just got a letter in with his package that i sent out...when I hit the 500th Auction listed which hopefully will be by tommorrow evening ...then i will be taking a break and contacting all my old Feebay Sellers and Buyers -I've got lots of email addeys and lots of postage stamps they will be getting a letter from me one way or another ..... It pays to save all those confirmation slips with the addresses .. I also plan on taking an add out in local Newspaper ....Printing up cards to put in stores and around everywhere i go ....Oh my minds going 1000 different directions of things i can do. I believe this site is going to start growing even faster and I'm aboard and Excited.
    With such a positive attitude like yours, you'll go far. Every success to you!

x

Forum Newbie
    All-About Lextrin22
    Forum Posts

Jeweleffects it was your link that helped me get my banners up and running and You didnt even know it ---- Thank You

Great attitude Lex!!

I had a buyer last weekend who signed up the same day she purchased & paid for an item! I didn't think of asking her but I'm pretty sure she found the item through a Google search because she did mention that she's been searching for this particular item for awhile now.

If that is the case then including a 'buy it now' in your listing does work as it pushes your listing up in the Google search which otherwise might not occur.

The advice given by the forum members who contribute is worth it's weight in gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Lextrin22 View Post
    Fantastic. I have pumpkin orange postcard size cards that I whip out of my purse anytime people ask me what I do or complain about feebay. Good for posting on bulletin boards at supermarket or mailing to old customers too. Anyone that paid by check/money order is a good one to mail to as they were cut off from feebay.

If you have a website, put on an ebid button (see old forums)(but you can't do opposite of course), and advertise your website and ebid on your cards too. Two birds, one stone.

I sell vintage linens and noticed I sell to Inns and B & Bs so I found website and pulled off potential customers for special mailing. Got a few customers that way. Advertising on the site is a possibility too. Poke around and see if there are groups that use your stuff.

Welcome to ebid!

Those who are always grousing that one person advertising does no good, think again. Jewel's banner got us an enthusiastic new seller who has listed 500+ items. See how it works?

Thread Information