Quote Originally Posted by darth_reaper View Post
Welcome to the light side of the Force lol!

Yep, and eBid doesn't charge you extra to be on their other sites in other countries, unlike EvilBay who just want to rob as much of your profit as possible leaving you with nothing to reinvest, one major reason I left EvilBay, but then they want me to pay extra to be on the American and Australian sites! Nope, not for me. I now only keep ONE listing on EvilBay, just to keep a presence, with a nice advertisement on the listing about the stock I have here on eBid which most items are cheaper than my competitor non-shops on eBay along with much cheaper postage costs than them too.

My monthly fees on eBid for this past month: £0.79p

If I had a shop on EvilBay for the same period: £125.00 (give or take, based on listing fees for amount of items I'd have listed and basic shop subscription)

And I'm selling more on eBid than I ever did on EvilBay, go figure lol! But hey, if buyers want to pay £9.99 or £15.00 + P&P for a figure on EvilBay that I'm selling on here for £7.49 + P&P, then that's their mistake that they'll have to live with lol!
Agreed!!!! I was paying some $500+ each month to sell over there including $15 for a store. Five stores are free here. Remember we paid per photograph (ebid = 5 free photos w/ Seller+), and features like adding extra listing category cost us $1 on feebay. And on relist, you payed all the same fees over again, and again, and again. Do we miss that, plus the attitude? No siree.

We urge everyone to ask their customers to come over and buy their goodies over here. We urge you to contact them via email or even send them a postcard if you have no email address. We urge you to write a little postcard and flyer, print them up on your printer and post them at supermarkets, community boards and hand them out to anyone interested in buying or selling online. We actually know great buyers who love buying on line, so why not tell them you moved. If ebid advertises, it is a waste of money as most people watching tv do not buy on line, so why advertise to them? Earn buddy points while advertising ebid to your friends and customers.