Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advertising

Quote Originally Posted by creativeclutter View Post
    I think if we all spent as much time trying to make this site work as we did moaning about feebay we would be there by now
    We need advertising!!
    What about local radion stations? mine is always on about what bargains they found over there!!
    You can get a free mention on there im sure
    Or stickers on outside on any envelopes and parcels you send? (these go through many hands)
    adverts in local shop windows?
    I just think we need to do not moan
    do u all agree?
    yes I agree car stickers sound good I am new to ebid and have not sold anything yet but hoping work hard enough like you guys just want to make a living as i have to work from hope got no choice because of failed op

Quote Originally Posted by creativeclutter View Post
    I think if we all spent as much time trying to make this site work as we did moaning about feebay we would be there by now.
    I just think we need to do not moan
    do u all agree?
    I don't recall moaning about feebay - I was never a regular seller there and decided not to become one when looking at available selling venues when starting my business. My assessment was it was just too expensive, too many rules and regs and too many negative attitudes - decision taken!

As I keep saying here - give buyers on e*** some credit for intelligence - they will come to realise that higher fees, free postage etc will be passed on to them in higher prices.

I hand out flyers at local events where I am taking a stall - but could do with a few more colleagues in France to help spread the word!

Thread Information