Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: brand new as of today -

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    I concur. Just a little while ago I used one of your instructions for a procedure I needed to do for the first time.

x
    LOL - That sounds painful Jan !
    A warm welcome Lysabee. Glad you have joined us. Loads of us here used to be over there !

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    LOL - That sounds painful Jan !
    A warm welcome Lysabee. Glad you have joined us. Loads of us here used to be over there !
    OOOoooo it was - hurt me more than it hurt them

x

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

What other Auction site That site does not exist in my World!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Hi - arrived just over a month ago and had first sale today! - so hang in there - and the people are friendlier.
    Linda (aka CarnoustieCats)

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Hi - arrived just over a month ago and had first sale today! - so hang in there - and the people are friendlier.
    Linda (aka CarnoustieCats)
    Congratulations Linda. Hope you get your next one soon. Stick a signature link on to your items so everybody can have a nose ! This thread will help.
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959

Hi Lysabee and wlecome to eBid

There are a lot of us here that either used to sell / buy on the other site and now concentrate their efforts on ebid, and there are some that have listings on all sites where their listings are likely to sell. The bottom line is sales - and the more we put ourselves about the greater the chances we have. I myself, only have stores on eBid, but do occasionally list on other sites.

There is lots os useful advise scattered about the forums - some members have web sites / directories that connect to different areas of the internet and are willing to add your store details on request - these can be found in the Promotion part of the forums.

Advise on how to set up your store/s, add a forum sig link & avvy, buying & selling etc can be found on bykimbos help page
    http://www.bykimbo.com/ebid/help/

If you can't find the answer there - you could try Astrals help page as he does cover some different topics
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....and_tricks.htm

If both of those fail to provide the answer, I have a directory of different eBid help pages that have been set up by other forum users on my web site - (link in my sig) - look for eBid help pages.

eBid is a different animal to other sites and needs to be approached differently. You may find that you need to work a little harder yourself at promoting your stores - but don't let that put you off. Sales are not fast and furious - but there are sales, and things do sell.

Good luck. Any problems, drop a thread in the appropriate section of the forum and I'm sure one of our sages will be able to help you.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Welcome to eBid. Lots and lots of us joining, and it seems as though almost all of us are *@&!Bay refugees, so you're in good company.

eBid is new in the U.S., so things are slower. But, they're picking up, and every new seller helps us all. And the forums are fantastic. There's nowhere else you'll find people so eager to help their competitors.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome newbies! If you give eBid a couple of months, put up as many listings as you can, and let people know a bit about you on your About Me page, you can do very well here. Good luck! Be sure to ask if you need any other help at all.

Thread Information