Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    So be warned

Only 807 to go
    LOL Wondered what you were going on about for a minute, well Sarah beware I have at least another 10,000 cards to go on, plus more records I have decided to release and clothes from Lucy Lou, just got to get the energy and stop my back and carpel tunnel killing my fingers, bit hard to list when you cant feel your fingers, I am a one fingered Lister at the moment.
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Quote Originally Posted by Huddylion View Post
    LOL Wondered what you were going on about for a minute, well Sarah beware I have at least another 10,000 cards to go on, plus more records I have decided to release and clothes from Lucy Lou, just got to get the energy and stop my back and carpel tunnel killing my fingers, bit hard to list when you cant feel your fingers, I am a one fingered Lister at the moment.
    War it is then

Although I would really like to see those 10k cards as I think that would do the trading card section (curently at 3kish) a lot of good.

All-About Huddylion
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    War it is then

Although I would really like to see those 10k cards as I think that would do the trading card section (curently at 3kish) a lot of good.
    Going to take a wee bit of time as I do them 1 by 1 enough to keep me out of mischief for some great time
    My feedback of

dont even start you two ....... I carry a stock of 45,000 brooke bond odds cards and 1,000+ sets not to mention 100,000 other trade cards and 25,000 ciggy cards.... but I am mainly a postcard dealer so it will be a long time before I even think about listing cards....

at 10k you are a mere beginner huddy

mind you Pam ties my hands together when I look at you cards and gives me that disapproving look that only women know how to give

ps if either of you get A&BC Gum Civil War News or Battle Of Britan cards let me know please
    Last edited by somersethedge; 16th September 2009 at 06:46 AM.

All-About Huddylion
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    dont even start you two ....... I carry a stock of 45,000 brooke bond odds cards and 1,000+ sets not to mention 100,000 other trade cards and 25,000 ciggy cards.... but I am mainly a postcard dealer so it will be a long time before I even think about listing cards....

at 10k you are a mere beginner huddy

mind you Pam ties my hands together when I look at you cards and gives me that disapproving look that only women know how to give

ps if either of you get A&BC Gum Civil War News or Battle Of Britan cards let me know please
    Eeek beginner it is then taken me years to get all of them cards, and now I have to get rid or try to , just look when Pam's in bed
    My feedback of

to be honest it's because I am a postcard dealer that I have so many trade/ciggy cards.... it's amazing how many (real world) auction lots of postcards have trade/ciggy cards in them which you have to buy to get the postcards

Thread Information