Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Could you get it to the 3 Million then?
    All by myself?!?!? I don't think so, but I'll do my part. I don't know how many there are (and I'm not going to count them). I just pull out the top envelope, toss the ones with defects, and start researching what's left. Kind of interesting, actually, and I've found a few with fairly high values. From what I see happening on GreedBay, buyers generally purchase several at a time, especially the low value ones. So, I'm not passing judgment based on the value, I don't even look that up until I get the description and scan done.

Swear I heard Private Minx a couple of minutes ago? Where's she gone ?! Must be up to something again !

Did they give you a good send off Private Meebo ? Hope you have got your computer up to speed now for all those extra listings you will be able to do !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! computer seems to be running fine. And of course it can look forward to a little rest as well next week. At work it did get a bit emotional. And as for the gifts - a lovely bunch of flowers from the manager, a couple of big books from the girl in the stockroom and as for the deputy manageress: I think she did a ram raid in Thorntons! I didn't open the bags till I got home and couldn't believe what I was taking out of hers! And the cards made me want to cry. Well, it's the people I will miss, not the work.
    I picked up a couple of nice things for the YDC yesterday. But they may not be on this one, all depends on how things go.
    So now it's time for making a nice pot of coffee. OH came home with some pastries last night, so that will be nice

Good morning! computer seems to be running fine. And of course it can look forward to a little rest as well next week. At work it did get a bit emotional. And as for the gifts - a lovely bunch of flowers from the manager, a couple of big books from the girl in the stockroom and as for the deputy manageress: I think she did a ram raid in Thorntons! I didn't open the bags till I got home and couldn't believe what I was taking out of hers! And the cards made me want to cry. Well, it's the people I will miss, not the work.
    I picked up a couple of nice things for the YDC yesterday. But they may not be on this one, all depends on how things go.
    So now it's time for making a nice pot of coffee. OH came home with some pastries last night, so that will be nice
    Awww ((( Private Meebo ))) you can always drop in for a visit and just think of all the extra time you can have chatting .... erm .... I mean working with us !

Do you know how long you are likely to be in inspecting the infirmary ? I expect all the wards to be recruited within the first 10 minutes of you being there Private Meebo, I know how efficient you are, so hopefully you will be in and out in a jiffy !

New recruits :- 309

Member numbers :- 596,894

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I should be home on Wednesday if all goes to plan. I'll be taking a few copies of the cookbook with me - just got to remember to keep one for myself

I should be home on Wednesday if all goes to plan. I'll be taking a few copies of the cookbook with me - just got to remember to keep one for myself
    Good idea Private Meebo! I hope you will also be wearing your ebid T-shirt as a baby doll nighty !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can't do, I like my nightdresses around my ankles

Can't do, I like my nightdresses around my ankles
    That's no excuse Private Meebo get the old needle and thread out and add a bit of material !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

yes, ma'am

Okay, so who's posting the latest figures??

Thread Information