Thread: Please please forget the applause

HeYYYYYY!!!!!!

Well Done!!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Thanks for solving the mystery building. As stated I had just started chatting this person many years ago. I thought it was probally in the UK but wrong again. I've ate enough crow so that it does not taste too bad anymore. Nope, last name is Scholz so the people that still hate the Germans can keep on hating me because of my surname. I'm born a Canadian. Proud of it also.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckbid View Post
    Thanks for solving the mystery building. As stated I had just started chatting this person many years ago. I thought it was probally in the UK but wrong again. I've ate enough crow so that it does not taste too bad anymore. Nope, last name is Scholz so the people that still hate the Germans can keep on hating me because of my surname. I'm born a Canadian. Proud of it also.

We're not biased here - we'll happily accept all waifs and straifs.

Congrats on your 'mastership' too - it shows how much you enjoy chattering on the forums

Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

I have enjoyed it for the most part. As to the surname my father was 15 years old when he was pulled out of school to defend his homeland. If you want to blame him for the countries madman actions that's fine. I also have English in my family and my granddad on my mom's side was the youngest cirnal in the Canadian army in WW1. He helped take vinny ridge where all previous attempts by the British and Americans had failed. So I'm a product of both sides of our black history. I'm glad to be Canadian. The best country in the world in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckbid View Post
    I have enjoyed it for the most part. As to the surname my father was 15 years old when he was pulled out of school to defend his homeland. If you want to blame him for the countries madman actions that's fine. I also have English in my family and my granddad on my mom's side was the youngest cirnal in the Canadian army in WW1. He helped take vinny ridge where all previous attempts by the British and Americans had failed. So I'm a product of both sides of our black history. I'm glad to be Canadian. The best country in the world in my books.

Thats the main thing - be happy with who you are and you're a success before you start.

As far as the best country - well - there is a saying that Wales is gods country - which god mind they don't tell us that bit.

Sadly, Canada is somewhere I haven't been to - yet. I have a bit of mileage in my age left so you never know. I may very well be visiting. From the pics you've posted - it does look a really fab place - so it would be a tough call between Wales & Canada.
    Last edited by BabsnRay; 27th July 2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: typo
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

congrats Mike !!! at last your a master !

Who said you had to eat crow?? How were you to know where it was - could have been anywhere. Only happy that this Brit in France recognised it for you!!

Thanks for that. I'll eat the crow anyway. Sales have been slow.

Thread Information