Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Oh, you had a look in my workroom!
    Just thought if Private Raindropsies had been to any more car boot sales then we might not be able to get through the door to her quarters ! It's a good job nothing sells on an alternative site otherwise she would have a job getting it to the post office !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning, and I can't believe it's Sunday again! Time is just running away. I have listed 5 items since getting up, so I feel quite proud of myself.
    breakfast table is laid, so all I have to do now is wait for everyone to get out of bed. I might have to knock on a couple of doors as they have to leave at 8.
    I do hope it'll stay dry so that I can cycle to MiL's house without getting soaked.
    See you later

Is there no end to your talents Private Meebo ? Now you are giving people perfect room service as well as breakfast ! You are prepared for anything !

New recruits :- 267

Member numbers :- 586,292

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Just thought if Private Raindropsies had been to any more car boot sales then we might not be able to get through the door to her quarters ! It's a good job nothing sells on an alternative site otherwise she would have a job getting it to the post office !

I've not been to car boot for 2 weeks now

But I still need to do some listings today as I have had 13 sales whilst asleep

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    I've not been to car boot for 2 weeks now

But I still need to do some listings today as I have had 13 sales whilst asleep
    Private Raindropsies just when I said there was no need to tell you off ! Get those defences repaired and stop telling those pesky buyers what wonderful items you've found. It's no wonder you are getting attacked with all that publicity !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

A lovely Monday morning - it's not raining
    We have some lovely pastries for breakfast today, as I popped into Sainsbury's yesterday afternoon for 2 items and came out with 3 bags full of other things At least nothing will get wasted. I can never resist a bargain.
    Off to make the coffee now and no listing today, I'm afraid. It's foodshopping for the hordes of visitors that are starting to arrive tomorrow

Morning all!! Patches of blue sky here so an improvement on yesterday!

My visitor will be staying for a few days extra (we don't mind as she is our daughter) as she is having problems with her car! Odd - because it is a 2CV and they never go wrong - perhaps the rubber band has broken again!!

It does mean that the two people who are waiting for her to post their YDC67 parcels (to save on p&p) when she gets back will have started listing for the next one before they receive their goodies!! Sorry folks!!

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Morning all!! Patches of blue sky here so an improvement on yesterday!

My visitor will be staying for a few days extra (we don't mind as she is our daughter) as she is having problems with her car! Odd - because it is a 2CV and they never go wrong - perhaps the rubber band has broken again!!

It does mean that the two people who are waiting for her to post their YDC67 parcels (to save on p&p) when she gets back will have started listing for the next one before they receive their goodies!! Sorry folks!!
    Make her eat mine! Especially as she is driving - she needs all the strength she can get

Sorry I'm late chaps the internet keeps crashing on me this morning !

There's a patch of blue sky here too this morning. Just hoping I can get my grass cut today.

Otherwise it will be totally overgrown by the time I get back from my holiday !

New recruits :- 257

Member numbers :- 586,549

Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View sparklybits's Feedback (+5050)
    All-About sparklybits
    View sparklybits's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning every one managed a few more listings yesterday as i took a right bashing over the last few days , wont be adding much this week sorry as my sister is coming to stay with me from spain i just hope she brings the sunshine in her case we could do with some x mandy

Thread Information