My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: My favorite bootleg seller

Default My favorite bootleg seller

I purchased a DVD movie from a seller on eBid. The DVD I received is a homemade bootleg copy. I reported this to eBid support, and the seller was suspended. Less than 24 hours later, the seller's account became reactivated. Now I see the same seller has put the same movie back up for sale. Another counterfeit copy, no doubt. So I decided to leave negative feedback for the seller and to show other prospective buyers that they are not getting legit copies. After I submitted my comment, I was taken to a page that said "marschenegger, a total of 1 feedback(s) were just saved", and below that, there is a button that says "Add to My Favorite Sellers". This is a joke, right? Why would I want to add this seller to my favorites when it is clear from the negative feedback I just left that I don't want to do business with the person?

Suggestion: Drop the "Add to My Favorite Sellers" button from the page that comes up after negative feedback is generated.
    ================

The biggest truths are always left unsaid.

The biggest lies are repeated endlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by marschenegger View Post
    I purchased a DVD movie from a seller on eBid. The DVD I received is a homemade bootleg copy. I reported this to eBid support, and the seller was suspended. Less than 24 hours later, the seller's account became reactivated. Now I see the same seller has put the same movie back up for sale. Another counterfeit copy, no doubt. So I decided to leave negative feedback for the seller and to show other prospective buyers that they are not getting legit copies. After I submitted my comment, I was taken to a page that said "marschenegger, a total of 1 feedback(s) were just saved", and below that, there is a button that says "Add to My Favorite Sellers". This is a joke, right? Why would I want to add this seller to my favorites when it is clear from the negative feedback I just left that I don't want to do business with the person?

Suggestion: Drop the "Add to My Favorite Sellers" button from the page that comes up after negative feedback is generated.
    Whilst I see your point with the add to favourite sellers after leaving negative feedback, you could use it to see what other fakes they list.

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wonder if you should report this seller again ??? but I have no idea how you would know if the other dvd is a fake ( copy ) did you ask for a refund ???....papa.

Guess they've been suspended again.

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    Whilst I see your point with the add to favourite sellers after leaving negative feedback, you could use it to see what other fakes they list.
    I'm not interested in buying more fakes or in stalking the seller. I would rather let eBid deal with them. Looks like they've done the right thing by reinstating the suspension.
    ================

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

Keeps your friends close and your enemies closer
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

You have incredible insight. Or is it random posting night again
    ================

Thread Information