My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 7 sales in January!

Default 7 sales in January!

Almost my best month so far and its January! Probably my best month in numbers of sales just not in total value. 7 sales to 6 different customers totaling £44.44 excluding postage charge. 4 items were adult material which isnt allowed on ebay and 4 were low value so any income would have been taken by listing fees and paypal fees. Everyone of these sales paid with Google Checkout or postal order (I am not offering paypal as an option atm). I can feel it in the air, its going to get better!

That said I have also had a very good January on Amazon with over £110 worth of sales.

Maybe all the press about online shopping that was on the radio and so on in December has got more people to look around at other venues or try online shopping for the first time. Maybe I wont sell anything else for a month!

Edit just to add that the total value of sold items that I bought to make a profit on adds up to about £55 (over amazon and here), the rest being stuff I just didnt want anymore.
    Last edited by inversions; 22nd January 2008 at 02:55 PM.

Make it a total of 9 eBid sales (this January) with a value, excluding P&P, of an additional £16.98 over 7 different customers (total in Jan). Plus Amazon sales of an additional £46.23.

That is most definitely not profit! But a good turnover for someone who works full time!

Congratulations.

If I sell one item in February that will beat January

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scareyfairey View Post
    Congratulations.

If I sell one item in February that will beat January
    keep going also look out for the charity auctions on kitchen table near end of month list a few items to help out and give yourelf some exposure

and get a link to your auctions

Thread Information