My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Real Company,Real Rolexes and jewels

Default Real Company,Real Rolexes and jewels

We just opened up a store here 2 days ago and we're currently listing more and more products as we speak. Our company is Called Executive Diamonds Inc and we specialize in high end luxury jewels including watches. Nonetheless i came across this thread and i wanted to know if rolexs can still be sold on this site. Unlike many of these other people/companies out there that are selling fake watches we only deal with real,authentic fine jewelry. Anything from rolex, to swiss, to enigma, to corum and much much more. All our jewels include a Gem and jewelry report before the order is made. These reports are conducted by GIA. Not to bash or insult anyone but there are real business people out there offering real merchandise. To bad there are always some few people out there that have to ruin it for other people. Checkout our store, we're still currently listing products as we get used to this new online platform. Happy ebidding everyone. http://ca.ebid.net/stores/Executive-Diamonds-Inc

From TangettiInk of Executive Diamonds Inc
    Last edited by TangettiInk; 19th January 2008 at 11:01 PM.

Forum Diehard
    View QCPOTS's Feedback (+52)
    All-About QCPOTS
    View QCPOTS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TangettiInk View Post
    We just opened up a store here 2 days ago and we're currently listing more and more products as we speak. Our company is Called Executive Diamonds Inc and we specialize in high end luxury jewels including watches. Nonetheless i came across this thread and i wanted to know if rolexs can still be sold on this site. Unlike many of these other people/companies out there that are selling fake watches we only deal with real,authentic fine jewelry. Anything from rolex, to swiss, to enigma, to corum and much much more. All our jewels include a Gem and jewelry report before the order is made. These reports are conducted by GIA. Not to bash or insult anyone but there are real business people out there offering real merchandise. To bad there are always some few people out there that have to ruin it for other people. Checkout our store, we're still currently listing products as we get used to this new online platform. Happy ebidding everyone. http://ca.ebid.net/stores/Executive-Diamonds-Inc

From TangettiInk of Executive Diamonds Inc

Hi TangettiInk WELCOME TO EBID,,,

and just to say, I tried to view your store ,,, link showing here

And theres nothing on display,

COME ON get listing,,

Thread Information