eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182838485 LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

Default Re: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

Oh yes! Second Life glitches...... well another one less often in occurance is the "Butt Face" you log on to find that your skin has been messed up and your face is now on your butt, I'm not telling where the nether regions end up!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If any of you want to come and see the newly vamped eBid Mall here is the SLURL [ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Narugo/224/239/76 ] We have Midnight Mania boards there giving away loads of exciting gifts, but you have to be quick as they only give 5 gifts a day each and they go very fast!

If you aren't on Second Life yet why not give it a try you never know you might stay, like lots of other eBidders have. We regularly recruit new eBidders from within SL too, so quite a nicely linked community spirit.

New SL'ers can contact me inworld, my avatar name is "Zarin Nightfire"

Look forward to seeing you there

Wendy

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes folks, please come along to the eBid Mall in Second-Life! The Project has been running now since 2007, with literally thousands of visitors during that time, all finding out about eBid there. The interest and support in the Project has been amazing during this time, both in Second-Life and on this thread, making it still the most widely read and contributed to, in the Promotion section! Join us in Second-Life today to visit Manderley, the eBid Mall!

Todays Second-Life glitch is the 'Monkey Glitch'. It's a fault that occurs when your avatar hasn't correctly become completely visible, - there are various stages of this, but the 'Monkey Glitch' is most pronounced, making the avatar's face bear a vague resemblance to a monkey.

Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Wow! yes you're right Simon! Its almost 4 years since all this Second Life / eBid Promotion started! How time flies!

Another glitch for the record! We call it the "Head up the J*cksie" but some prefer to call it the "Bend over Bug" You are standing there all innocent when for no reason you get folded in half!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

The eBid Mall in Second-Life will shortly be decorated for Christmas! Come along soon and get in the festive spirit! More updates to follow. Come along and show your support for eBid, in Second-Life. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Narugo/225/225/76

Don't forget to also visit eBidder 'Ropegg's' beautiful Second-Life Church, which has a lovely relaxing atmosphere, complete with a pond and swans. Peggy has put a lot of hard work into this Build, which is a big draw in the area. It is next-door to the Mall.

Second-Life Glitch-of-the-day is the 'IRTBICSI Glitch', which stands for 'It's really there but I can't see it!'. This is where items within Second-Life, are there, but become invisible to you, though others can see them quite clearly. It can be particularly disconcerting when a fellow avatar appears to walk upon 'nothing'. Though they can see the floor clearly enough, you cannot. This also happens frequently with walls, preventing movement forward. You only realise you're attempting to walk through an invisible wall, once a friend asks 'Why are you trying to walk through that wall?'

Photo below shows a shop suffering from the 'IRTBICSI' glitch, which is obviously supposed to have walls, but only the Vendors etc. may be seen!

Name:  Snapshot_011.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  265.1 KB
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just went to Narugo and I ended up on some flat land full of people who don't want to talk to me.

I can't find the Ebid mall anywhere.....did you flatten it ready for redecoration?

How odd, the Mall is all new and going strong..... Zarin is there at this very moment, what's your in world Avatar name we'll look out for you...

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lovetosell View Post
    How odd, the Mall is all new and going strong..... Zarin is there at this very moment, what's your in world Avatar name we'll look out for you...

I'm MistyMoonWalker

I used the URl that was a few posts up and that took me to some place that looked nothing like the eBid mall.

I have been there lots of times before so I don't know what's going on.

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Yep, we're all still here. LOL. Look forward to seeing you Moonwitch (and any other eBidders!)

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rupert691 View Post
    Yep, we're all still here. LOL. Look forward to seeing you Moonwitch (and any other eBidders!)

I am standing in a crater in narugo...not a mall in sight. Someone just offered to teleport me but the message was only there for a second so I missed it.

Thread Information