Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

Forum Lurker
    View ucanbeasurvivor's Feedback (+317)
    All-About ucanbeasurvivor
    View ucanbeasurvivor's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exclamation URGENT ATT: PEGGY contact FROGGY

Why I have had a delay response .I will seldom use this forum getting banned pushed my sales further back on me to boot .I right now got bills going unpaid on me . But I have paid and I for sure need PEGGY to touch base with me A.S.A.P.
    TY Be Blessed
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucanbeasurvivor View Post
    Why I have had a delay response .I will seldom use this forum getting banned pushed my sales further back on me to boot .I right now got bills going unpaid on me . But I have paid and I for sure need PEGGY to touch base with me A.S.A.P.
    TY Be Blessed

Hi FROGGY ----

I am so sorry I was so out of touch but as you probably know by now I have sent you an email.

Everyone --- LOL for the first time in years I have been able to go visit my children and grandchildren and seems no one needed to contact me until I got to a place that I had limited access to a computer and was unable to even access my email and then apparently the time had come to show myself but couldn't.

Oh, Cathy as you probably know I am not on SL much any more but I will try get on and drop by to see you. Seems RL has taken over my life.

I am sorry but hope all is well at this point.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Forum Lurker
    Forum Posts

Smile YOU TUBE launch your advert here

I was asked a question about this program and I would like to know the answer for it myself . Once your advert been set up can you launch it on
    youtube com or similar sites by chance ?

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucanbeasurvivor View Post
    I was asked a question about this program and I would like to know the answer for it myself . Once your advert been set up can you launch it on
    youtube com or similar sites by chance ?
    Hi Froggy,

Yes, once the advert is up, you can make a video of it within Second-Life, and put that on YouTube.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone,

A few people have asked me recently about what 'camping' is in Second Life, and why it's so important, so I thought I'd explain.

Essentially, it's a way to earn 'Second-Life Money' 'in-world'. you can log into it, by touching the 'camper', and the longer you stay within its range, the more Linden Dollars you get paid. There are camping facilities throughout SL, each offering their own rates of pay, for specific time periods. It's a good way to build up your 'in-world' bank balance. But for the Project, it serves a far more important role! While Avatars are there earning Linden Dollars, they are also looking at your adverts too.

For those wishing to locate the one in the Mall, it's the small green 'tower' with the half-sphere on the top (see photo below).

Many thanks once again, Simon.

Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Talking

WOW!!! Thats my advert behind - It looks FANTASTIC - Now I really feel like I've really hit the BIG TIME!!! I didn't realize how big Second Life was when I bought my advert - really chuffed now - I must admit I didn't know what camping in SL meant either.
    Last edited by TheFragrantTree; 15th July 2009 at 03:51 PM.

Forum Lurker
    Forum Posts

Unhappy FROGGY been reading post

Sadly FROGGY had to put this first ideal on the back burner for now . Prayfully soon Ill be coming aboard using this ideal . But FROGGY needs
    to launch on EBID some how some way . Bills are piling high unpaid and
    it grows daily this way .
    1 ) I see a lot of Christians within this post FROGGY needs your prays more than ever . Tail spinning into depression even today for a short while it hit sucidual depression on me . Now back to just depression stage this evening .
    2 ) FROGGY told two heads better than one and we got many heads here on this post . FROGGY needs sales to pay bills = bottom line .
    Any help become deeply appreciated
    ( Afraid to even post that I can banned again pray against this also )
    TY Be Blessed

Oh Dear

Quote Originally Posted by TheFragrantTree View Post
    WOW!!! Thats my advert behind - It looks FANTASTIC - Now I really feel like I've really hit the BIG TIME!!! I didn't realize how big Second Life was when I bought my advert - really chuffed now - I must admit I didn't know what camping in SL meant either.

Oh cool FragrantTree! I'll have to go check out this Second Life thing

Hello Ruby a fellow insomniac I was pleased with it and Simon was really helpful because I didn't have a clue what it was all about.

Whats going on with Froggy

Thread Information