Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rupert691 View Post
    Tonight's winners of the Daily Draw at the Mall:-

Dannna Adamczyk M
    Erjotka Crabe NM

Well done to both of you!

Remember anyone turning up at the Mall will be in with a chance of winning L$25 if you're a non-member, and L$75 for a member!

Congrats to Dannna and Erjotka on the win of the Manderley Shopping Mall Daily Draw.

It is good to see all the people coming in as that is good for those who have adverts up linking to their eBid stores/listings.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Today's winners are:-

spiwem Magic NM
    Yeknom Footman NM

Great to catch up again with Nosty and Di. How much has changed at 'Swirl', since the Project started!

Take care and best wishes to all,

Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Today's winners are:-

spiwem Magic NM
    Yeknom Footman NM

Take care and best wishes to all,

Simon.

Congrats to spiwem and Yeknom on their L$25 win each.

A note of interest --- I was doing a little figuring and I noticed that there have been at least 210 unique visitors to our mall in the last 16 days so that would be and average of 13 new visitors each day. We have a lot of return visitors too so this should all be good for getting the adverts seen.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Todays winners of the daily draw are:-

Farfalla Shepherd NM
    Caco Handrick NM

Congratulations to both of you! Each win's L$25. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Narugo/229/223/76

OK, OK I promise I'll reveal details of the new 'side-project' within the next couple of days. This will stand a very good chance of bring more folks into the Mall to see your advert!

All the best, Simon.
    Last edited by rupert691; 25th June 2008 at 11:44 PM.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi Everyone!

Todays Winners Of The Daily Draw Are:-

Farfalla Shepherd Nm
    Caco Handrick Nm

Congratulations To Both Of You! Each Win's L$25. http://slurl.com/secondlife/narugo/229/223/76

Ok, Ok I Promise I'll Reveal Details Of The New 'side-project' Within The Next Couple Of Days. This Will Stand A Very Good Chance Of Bring More Folks Into The Mall To See Your Advert!

All The Best, Simon.

Whens The Wedding? :d

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Wink Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    Whens The Wedding? :d
    Hi Nosty,

Yes we really are engaged!

Iggy and I haven't set a date for the wedding yet but you will be the first to know when we do.

Best wishes to all

Corrine

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HiyaHoni View Post
    Hi Nosty,

Iggy and I haven't set a date for the wedding yet but you will be the first to know when we do.

Best wishes to all

Corrine
    Hi Nosty,

Yes, we need to 'save up' first. Have to seen the price of a nice 'virtual house' in a good 'virtual location' these days? Then there's the cost of a 'virtual wedding' and 'virtual cake'! I only want the very best for my Hiya!

Yesterdays winners for the Daily Draw were:-
    clalis Maurer NM
    Minni444 Balut NM
    Congrats to both!

Well as promised, I am now ready to reveal all (Calm down H! LOL Not my 'virtual' Wallet!). In the Groups ongoing efforts to constantly add/change the area surrounding the Mall to create interest, and thus get more and more people in to see the Adverts, the latest phase is that I am building an area for.... drum roll.... (wait for it Nosty.....) 'Virtual Weddings'. This is intended to compliment the 'Romantic Garden' area. Weddings in SL can make a few L$ to pay for items needed, but also they bring in residents that have not visited the area before, so there is much greater potential for more views of the Adverts etc. Weddings in SL are greeted with much excitement, and most of the accessories that are bought for a real-life Wedding, are also available for sale in SL. We intend to produce a full range of Wedding accessories, which will be sold for group funds. The Project is always short of both real money and L$, as any money coming in from the Adverts, is put straight back into the project towards monthly land tiers. We have several conceptual ideas, for this exciting new phase, which I will inform you all of in due course. By far the biggest problem at the moment, is the terrible lack of Prims available. Each 512m land parcel supports 117 prims (the basic building blocks of SL), so I am constantly trying to cut down as much as possible. Although there are still great posibilities to produce an impressive Wedding area (complete with a Honeymoon Suite Skybox for rental), scope is restricted by the number of prims available.

I will keep you all updated.

All the best for now,

Simon.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HiyaHoni View Post
    Hi Nosty,

Best wishes to all

Corrine
    Hi Nosty,

Yes, we need to 'save up' first. Have to seen the price of a nice 'virtual house' in a good 'virtual location' these days? Then there's the cost of a 'virtual wedding' and 'virtual cake'! I only want the very best for my Hiya!

Well as promised, I am now ready to reveal all (Calm down H! LOL Not my 'virtual' Wallet!). In the Groups ongoing efforts to constantly add/change the area surrounding the Mall to create interest, and thus get more and more people in to see the Adverts, the latest phase is that I am building an area for.... drum roll.... (wait for it Nosty.....) 'Virtual Weddings'. This is intended to compliment the 'Romantic Garden' area. Weddings in SL can make a few L$ to pay for items needed, but also they bring in residents that have not visited the area before, so there is much greater potential for more views of the Adverts etc. Weddings in SL are greeted with much excitement, and most of the accessories that are bought for a real-life Wedding, are also available for sale in SL. We intend to produce a full range of Wedding accessories, which will be sold for group funds. The Project is always short of both real money and L$, as any money coming in from the Adverts, is put straight back into the project towards monthly land tiers. We have several conceptual ideas, for this exciting new phase, which I will inform you all of in due course. By far the biggest problem at the moment, is the terrible lack of Prims available. Each 512m land parcel supports 117 prims (the basic building blocks of SL), so I am constantly trying to cut down as much as possible. Although there are still great posibilities to produce an impressive Wedding area (complete with a Honeymoon Suite Skybox for rental), scope is restricted by the number of prims available.

I will keep you all updated.

All the best for now,

Simon.

Well it looks like congrats are in order for Simon and Corrine so I wish them the best.

And ---- Simon has announced his new Wedding project that is near the mall. I must admit I don't understand the playing house part of SL but it seems to be quite popular and he is making a beautiful place for the ceremonies. I do think it will bring a lot of people into the area that might not come otherwise.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Nosty,

Yesterdays winners for the Daily Draw were:-
    clalis Maurer NM
    Minni444 Balut NM
    Congrats to both!

All the best for now,

Simon.
    Congrats to clalis and Minni444 on their win of L$25
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your kind wishes Peggy. (For those not in the know, it's 'Ig' and 'Hiya' LOL )

The last two sets of winners of the Daily Draw are:-

Stoep Hackl NM
    Murat Farman NM

TC Neuman M
    Boudicca Trenchcoat NM

Congratulations to all the above! Remember a Group Member (M), receives L$75, and a non-Member (NM) can win L$25 just for popping into the Mall. The Draw is actioned daily and anyone could win!

If anyone would like any details about SL in general, the Project or any aspect, just ask away on here, and one of the Group Regulars will be sure to help out.

It was really great to see Zarin again yesterday! Thanks for popping by, and don't leave it so long next time .

All the best for now,

Simon.
    Last edited by rupert691; 28th June 2008 at 03:07 PM.

Thread Information