eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Is there a way that us RL mortals can proved the L$ Simon
    Hi Ken, I'm not sure to be honest. So many aspects of SL that I haven't got around to working out. LOL

Wendy, 'Lovetosell' would probably know more, because she has a Premium Account on SL (needed to buy the land). I believe that L$ can be bought outisde SL, online, with RL Money at the SL web-site. I believe Wendy said that the rate she gets, is better than that of other sources, as it's dealing with Linden Lab themselves directly.

She may be about a little later, so I'll see what she knows. She's entering a Best Cowgirl Competiton tonight, so we'll all pop along to vote for her, and hope she wins! LOL! I'll also enter the Swirl Photo copmp next time. I was one of the winners before, so didn't think it was fair to enter too often. LOL!

Thanks again Ken for your interest. If I find out anything, I'll be in touch.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi SL friends,
    I really enjoyed our get together last night and sorry I had to make an abrupt exit. It was storming in RL and my electric went off so I had to quickly leave as I only have a few minutes to get my heater switched to battery power before it starts filling my house with smoke. BTW my electric just came back on about an hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post

Might be better if my contribution was financial at the moment rather than slow you down on the building front by baby-sitting me.

Claire, I know the financial help will be great (I am trying to earn some Lindens for the pot) but I hope they don't mind baby-sitting you as they are still baby-sitting me. I am so slow but I am trying to enjoy my time there and see what good I can do for them. God will have to keep them loaded with patience for that.

Hope to see you all again tonight.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Heres a picture that might just get Ken to join. Ken I am the smae as you I don't think I have the time for this But somehow I do find the time and Its fun to learn anyway!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Nice to see Mr Durer there though I always thought the Mona Lisa was a lot smaller, I reckon that one must be a fake
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Rupert just how much money in £ is this Land going to cost.

And a word of warning...Make sure its in the right place as I went to an amusment park last night and it was empty which was a shame as I wanted to go on the Bumper cars and I could not work out how to fire the gun on the rifle range. Perhaps I will take you and Z there!

and collectables

Forum Lurker
    View lottie2005's Feedback (+177)
    All-About lottie2005
    View lottie2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all,
    Rednosty,
    Thankyou for your intrest.
    What it is costing Simon,Wendy,Peggy and I in pounds to launch this project i am personally not willing to discuss.
    Although donated L$ earned in SL from active SL Ebidders towards the end goal is gratefully received.
    When launched,it will mean cheap advertising for those in ebid,either SL ers or not.Who may or may not wish to take up the offer.
    Land location is merticulously researched.
    I am sure Simon and Wendy will happily go to the amusement park with you if they arent busy working.
    Simon and Wendy,
    Well done on your competition wins,more L$ great.
    Simon and Peggy we got a great deal achieved overnight,well done.
    Kind regards,
    Michaela

All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lottie2005 View Post
    Hi all,
    Rednosty,
    Thankyou for your intrest.
    What it is costing Simon,Wendy,Peggy and I in pounds to launch this project i am personally not willing to discuss.
    Although donated L$ earned in SL from active SL Ebidders towards the end goal is gratefully received.
    When launched,it will mean cheap advertising for those in ebid,either SL ers or not.Who may or may not wish to take up the offer.
    Land location is merticulously researched.
    I am sure Simon and Wendy will happily go to the amusement park with you if they arent busy working.
    Simon and Wendy,
    Well done on your competition wins,more L$ great.
    Simon and Peggy we got a great deal achieved overnight,well done.
    Kind regards,
    Michaela
    Well if it was something like £25 I would just give it to you! (As long as I become a director then!

Sorry I could not make the Competition last night I was dead!

and collectables

Forum Lurker
    All-About lottie2005
    Forum Posts

Rednosty,
    It all becomes clear now........
    Are you that rich guy who is the talk of the town on Second Life?
    Kind regards,
    Michaela
    SL Lottie 2005 Anthony
    PS No problems about the vote.

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon all!

Just a few points:-

Michaela is absolutely correct Nosty. We have looked at many pieces of land so far as well as all the land details, 'covenant', 'traffic' etc. which gives us all a very good idea of the situation. (I've been SLing on and off, for about a year now, so I think it's fair to say I've got a rough idea of how the essentials work! ) As stated previously, how many residents we can attract to the Mall, is totally dependent upon how much we publicise it in-world (as well as in RL). We have to, and will, promote the Mall when it's up and running. (Land costs vary greatly Nosty, so it would not be fair to post anything about this).

There is one reasonably easy way that some of you may be able to help. I have joined an SL survey Group, (so I do surveys for L$). Anyone who also joins up, should earn me L$100 per person. All that is needed is to follow the link below, and sign up. Essentially, it asks for an Avatar name (so I'm not sure if you can just make one up for those NOT on SL, although those that have an SL account shouldn't have a problem), email address (they promise they won't SAPM you, and they haven't me), county of origin, and (the only thing I had doubts about, so put what you like!) annual income. That's about it. Just for doing that, will gain L$100 for each sign-up. Link here http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=U28CMPXTFNHZ

Thanks to all who attended (and voted for us last night, as), the 'Best Cowgirl' and 'Best Cowboy'! It was very successful and great fun (even if I did keep getting compared to 'Woody' from 'Toy Story'!), gaining more L$ for the project too. Wendy and I both won prize money. (What we do to earn L$! LOL!) - I'm the Cowboy in the pic, next to me is Michaela, then Peggy in the purple top, and behind, Wendy (sorry Wendy you're obscured, - enjoying myself so much, couldn't keep the camera still!)

Ken - you really should try and get on SL, even if you only give it a go for a little while! How ironic, today I received a 'We've Missed You' message from Photobucket, so I have easily retrieved my account details, and the picture below, from last nights competition, has been hosted on PB (hope I've got the link right! Bear with me if not. LOL!).

Also, if anyone else would like to join us on SL, it'd really be great to 'meet' you all!

Best wishes, Simon

Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Forum Lurker
    All-About lottie2005
    Forum Posts

Hi,

For Second Life users there are a number of informative

Second Life tutorials available on You tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU2036yOF8M

Kind regards,

Michaela

SL Lottie2005Anthony

Thread Information