eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please HELP!!How do i make a signature?

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pussycat69corner View Post
    Hi,me again, sorry to be a nuisance but how do i put links onto other pages aswell as forums ie if i want to put a link on my all about me page to link up with my auctions how do i do that or can't i do that. Thanks again and i glad you like my kitty!!!
    Pussycat!!!!!
    *eBid have kindly done that for you!Above your picture you have a line of red coloured links,one is to your auctions.
    However, you can put one in your description either by copying & pasting the link -
    http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user
    Or,by using the following code,[*url=http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?words=pussycat69corner&mo=search&type=use r]Please take a look at my auctions][/url*] without the asterisks.
    It would look like this,Please take a look at my auctions
    The text (in mauve) could say anything you like.

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Pussycat

Ebid have already put a link on at the top of your All About page to take people to your auctions.

If you want to add a link to your auctions yourself you can do it in exactly the same way as you added the link in your signature.

Partsandthings has also persuaded some-one to write a conveyor belt style slide show for ebid which you can add to your All About page. If you want to see what it's like,
    Go To My All About. If you hold your cursor over a photo, it enlarges and gives the auction title and if you click on the photo, it takes you to the auction.

It's VERY easy to use and you can make your own one herehttp://www.isdntek.com/tagbot/xsell_ebid.htm if you like it.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Hi All,
    Thank you so much for all your help, i've never come across people so helpful and i'm really grateful you all made me feel very welcome as a newbie, never got that on feebay thats one of the differences that hopefully will draw more people over, the warm welcome you get from you guys and ebid is worth 100 times over than you get elsewhere (feebay of course) yes and it's fee free but that with you guys welcome is what will make this a much much better site than the rest. so thanks again and keep up the good work on helping us newbies as( i think i can speak for all of us ) we really appreciate it THANKS GUYS

Pussycat

Hi, me again needing your help please!!!!!!
    Is there any way of inserting a picture say from my documents and making it a link on my all about me page cause keeps asking for url address but my documents doesn't have url address cheers pussycat (gone blonde again)

Any pictures that you want to insert ( a URL) would have to be located on the web somewhere, if not on your own website, then at a picture host like Photobucket or similar. Then reference it like http://mywebsite.com/photos/mypicture.jpg
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thumbs up Thanks

hi Ken, and morning to u all,
    Thanks for your response, that sounds a bit complicated but i might have ago at it later, hope all is well and many thanks again.

Pussycat

Thumbs up Thanks

Hi, 'm a newbie too and I have just spent ages trying to get my signature to appear and looking for the 'globe' when, thanks to this thread, I discovered that it was all 'cos of the 'edit options',which I hadn't even noticed!

Anyway, this place seems so friendly, much more like a community than the other place. I'm still finding my feet and getting used to a new way of doing things but hopefully I'll get there in the end!

Thanks everyone

Thread Information