Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: What is your main reason for being here?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • To chat, make friends, communicate with others?

10 11.36%
  • I need bargains because I'm on a budget

5 5.68%
  • I need to sell some items to raise spare cash

26 29.55%
  • I am an online trader

33 37.50%
  • None of the above

14 15.91%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Polls, polls, polls, everywhere

Just thought I'd give this a bump to try and get the last 5 votes needed. (I already voted)

View mobymatt's Feedback (+1580)
    All-About mobymatt
    View mobymatt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default "Progress" Update

Day 6 in the great Cyberdosh votes for cash scandal and you could cut the tension with a blunt wooden implement.

As the vote count climbs slower than an arthritic pensioner going up Mt Everest in a quest to raise funds for a hip-replacement operation I am disappointed to see CrowlasCrafts is the latest member to lend support to NYKMedia. I think the glue from her beautiful handmade cards has obviously gone to her head and she's been seduced by the outrageous celebrity name-dropping from NYK's last post - well two can play that game!

This morning I have already had telephone messages of support from Prime Minister Gordon Brown, The Queen, Nelson Mandela and The Pope. My identical twin brother Brad Pitt and his mates Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are giving away kisses to anyone who backs my "Just Say Nothing" campaign and Elton John is round here at the moment printing out the campaign t-shirts - bless him the love!

Ooops! Is that the time? Must dash, I've got to pick Kylie up from the hairdressers. Me and everyone mentioned above are off to this place for a spot of brunch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_sB...eature=related

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, Sir 'Toadie', perhaps by midnight tomorrow you shall, indeed, be known as Sir 'Toadie' and your suspected predictions shall prove, beyond all doubt, that the masses who flood onto forums are losers with not an iota of interest in online auctions. Other, of course, than all those who opted to vote.

I'm off to a meeting with the Mayor, followed by lunch with the treasury department, to air my views on the 'cash for votes' scenario, a subject on which I have completely changed my opinion.

Until later,
    Campaign manager of NYKland

PS: 5 votes short, that would be a very sad day for all concerned (barring yourself, of course.)
    Last edited by nykmedia; 21st November 2007 at 02:50 PM.
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

There is a rumour circulating that the missing discs from the Inland Revenue are part of a campaign to blanket mail those listed for more support
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View Racingbookshop's Feedback (+2130)
    All-About Racingbookshop
    View Racingbookshop's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default United Kingdom can we have your votes please?

Bumping the thread now too? This is more exciting than the Eurovision Song Contest! OK, that's not saying much, but only 3 more votes to relieve Hypnotoad of £30...go for it!
    Visit the Racing Book Shop - the biggest horse racing book shop on eBid: secondhand horseracing books, magazines, racecards, photographs, artwork, memorabilia and some weird & wonderful charity auctions in aid of Retraining of Racehorses.

Website at www.racingbookshop.co.uk

In order to bid, you need to join - you can join eBid right HERE, right now

View mobymatt's Feedback (+1580)
    All-About mobymatt
    View mobymatt's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL Ken I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Initially I was shocked at the sneaky, underhand, duplicitous, two-faced, manipulative, muck-raking levels NYKMedia stooped to in order to win over votes until I realised NYKMedia was actually a woman and then it all slotted into place

HRMayson as NYK's Puppet On A String I give you douze points for effort and nil points for originality. Even with all the tactical Block Voting from the likes of the Isle of Skye and Balamory you're still short of the target...ha ha! I'm Making My Mind Up whether to have the Mixed Vegetable Chop Suey or the King Prawns in Black Bean Sauce when I Boom Bang A Bang down the door of the Chinese Takeaway on Friday with my hard-saved money
    Last edited by hypnotoad; 21st November 2007 at 01:40 PM.

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

2 More needed Oh I havent got this excited since thomas was conceived and thats 4 1/2 years ago!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Good evening, 'Toadie'

Dear 'Toadie',

After a long and taxing day spent in meetings and wading through the details of thousands and thousands (364,140 to be exact) of potential voters' details, it has finally been concluded that only 0.0214% of these have displayed the necessary credentials to meet our needs. I'm not for one minute suggesting that another 0.00008% cannot be found in time to produce a successful outcome to this challenge, but we have to keep in mind that when orgainising such a difficult event, preparation is everything. There was no preparation here, this was a spur of the moment decision to investigate a strange phenomenon.

I am still confident that the forthcoming results will speak for themselves and trust that you can hold off with the telephone order to your local takeaway for one more day whilst I double check my figures and ascertain the credibility of the other 99.9786% of forum users. Incredible!

On a slightly more positive note, the results here are actually ABOVE those sourced from elsewhere, so the final 3 votes, for me, WILL seriously influence a very important decision that has to be made soon
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotoad View Post
    I am disappointed to see CrowlasCrafts is the latest member to lend support to NYKMedia. I think the glue from her beautiful handmade cards has obviously gone to her head
    I reallly dooon't knaaw whaat yer meenz. Der ya like this wone?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

it is true half the population ae scotts have red hair n freckles, myself fae instance and as fae david sneddon in a kilt where is he i wannie see him noo!!!!

Thread Information