My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PR Story - ABBA

video games lose their value quickly, so if i want to remain competitive then I also have to sell them quickly!

I have reinstated my website and I'm getting it redesigned, as well as bulk loading on google and various other avenues. I dont have time to mess around on here - I went to use the bulk uploading which is one of the most UN-user friendly things I have come across!

Good luck to you and everyone else though, I hope I'm wrong and Ebid does well because Ebay have a monopoly and SOMEONE needs to take that from them!

Quote Originally Posted by usedvideogames View Post
    video games lose their value quickly, so if i want to remain competitive then I also have to sell them quickly!

I have reinstated my website and I'm getting it redesigned, as well as bulk loading on google and various other avenues. I dont have time to mess around on here - I went to use the bulk uploading which is one of the most UN-user friendly things I have come across!

Good luck to you and everyone else though, I hope I'm wrong and Ebid does well because Ebay have a monopoly and SOMEONE needs to take that from them!
    Fare comment, no point having stock sat there losing you money.

Good luck with whatever you do, I hope that you find something that works for you.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Usedvideogames i'm not surprised you're leaving. You've been pretty negative since day one, and maybe that cost you some goodwill. Good luck with whatever you do next.

Personally I believe there IS a market for used games here on ebid and that a seller with a well researched & thought out business plan can suppliment their sales here.

You say about eBay having a monopoly and someone needs to take it from them yet here you are jumping ship just because things are tough, unless people like yourself make the effort to stick with it, things aint ever going to change!
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Excuse me folks, I say, Yoohooooo......... isn't this thread supposed to be for pointing out anywhere you have seen the name 'eBid'? How about someone goes and starts one exclusively for grumbling and complaints? Meanwhile, I saw eBid mentioned in the good ole U S of A. There is a store there actually called 'EBID ONLINE AUCTION'
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post
    Excuse me folks, I say, Yoohooooo......... isn't this thread supposed to be for pointing out anywhere you have seen the name 'eBid'? How about someone goes and starts one exclusively for grumbling and complaints? Meanwhile, I saw eBid mentioned in the good ole U S of A. There is a store there actually called 'EBID ONLINE AUCTION'
    What do you mean? You saw a real-life store in the USA called eBid online auction??

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post
    What do you mean? You saw a real-life store in the USA called eBid online auction??
    YES

photo copyright ebid online auction, all rights acknowledged

Perhaps it was an ill-informed choice of names and perhaps, I don't know if eBid trademarked their name, but regardless, it does say ebid online auction on the shop sign for all who pass it to drive home and log on to find out more LOL
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Ebid was mentioned in "Doll" magazine this month but it was just the name and only once, but better than not at all , was about buying dolls at online auctions.

If the name keeps popping up all over the place eventually it gets into the public consciousness, that's why ebay is the first place folk think of.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Looks good to me but where was the survey have I missed summat ??

Thread Information