My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best sellers on eBid

Im of the opinion that things like adwords and similar ppc are an absolute waste of time!!

I'm sure TV advertising is far too expensive, but things like magazine adverts, maybe a few national radio adverts or even a few gimicky things out on the streets would propably do wonders!

As for the Halo, I bought a job lot of xbox stuff and got the halo2 and multiplayer too as well (Yet to list the xbox stuff on here!) looks like they are worth more when split up and sold seperately then eh?

Same thing with the Wii play and remote - Wii play sells for about 15-16 and the remote sells for about 20-25 yet I'm so dumb that I refuse to split them up and sell them together for around 28-30 when I have them!! I'm sure there is some kind on moral higher ground somewhere in there!

Does Jewellery sell well here?
    Beautiful costume jewellery, as well as uniquely designed handmade jewellery for sale! Perfect as a gift for someone special, or perhaps for yourself! Item will be appropriately packaged if specified as a present!

Guaranteed reliable service .
    I am online everyday, feel free to ask questions. Guranteed speedy delivery!

*** SaBaYaSMiN's JeWeLLeRy GiFtS ***

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View julesjems's Feedback (+66)
    All-About julesjems
    View julesjems's Listings
    Forum Posts

why are some people so defeative in here,ive been on here now about 4 mth, ive only sold 4 items,but i was well chuffed at that,yes i do pretty well in ebay but that took time learning the layout etc, so in there at first i didnt sell much,ive even paid the lifetime thing as im that confidant once i get to know my way around ill do better,so dont give up browse the forums. ive learnt so much looking at them all the good advice,and why not try sell something differant, open another shop try a new venture,all trial and error, good luck, jules xxxx
    http://mr-jingles.ebid.net/

JULESJEMS............A DIAMOND OF A STORE

I'm glad you like it here julesjems. We'll be the people that were here before everyone else jumps on the bandwagon!

Most of the people on the forums and friendly and helpful, we just get the odd one now and then determined to moan about everything! How does the saying go: don't do as I do, do as I say! Some of them moan that no one is buying any of their stuff, but they don't want to buy any of anyone elses!

Hopefully with Gazza and Mark's promotion challenge, eBid will grow and grow throughout 2008!

Good luck with the selling!

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Julesjems, congratulations on your decision to invest in a lifetime membership!

Hope you have a great time here and succeed with your online sales ventures. everything takes time and some of best bargains I have ever had have come from eBid, so I'll not be going anywhere else in a hurry (unless nobody here sells it, of course LOL)

Good luck!
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View julesjems's Feedback (+66)
    All-About julesjems
    View julesjems's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

it will be nice to see it grow,ive been looking at the thread with all us newbies and its nice to see, ive only been here since june,but for people as you thats been here years it must be great to see it taking off,i like the friendliness of the forums, and that helps well for me, as if they can take the time to respond to a question etc they are worth buying from as they care about the buyer, which at the end of the day makes all the difference. jules xxx
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by julesjems; 14th November 2007 at 11:10 PM.
    http://mr-jingles.ebid.net/

JULESJEMS............A DIAMOND OF A STORE

Thread Information