Just wanted to say a BIG THANKS to the eBid team i posted a thread requesting a health & beauty catagory in the wholeslae & larrge lots all be it it was late & i think maybe i confused everyone with what i was asking for & i then received an email from eBid to confirm that a new catagory had been added for me "womens accesserys" not quite what i was after but i made a sale in this catagory & was finally of the starting blocks hear on eBid, now they have added the real catagory i was after so i have just move all my items & shop into it & whilst all my current eBid visiters may take a little while to find where we went all new eBid comers will find us no problem & maybe just maybe we can help build eBid & get them to sign up so once again guys it's a BIG THUMBS UP & A BIG THANKS from us hear at todsbargins..

Perhaps you could check out our thread on promoting eBid you may agree that tons of catagorys should be left to the shop owners & eBids selection should go back to basics sometime less is more!!

Forum Newbie
todsbargin143