Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maddie McCain Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by voodoowitch View Post
    we are new on ebid
    voodoowitch
    we have sought the masters within our coven and the McCanns are guilty and that poor little girl is dead
    The same- 3 days after her disappearance the Medium in our group said she'd passed over to spirit...

Blessings to Maddie

Forum Newbie
    View crowqueen's Feedback (+13)
    All-About crowqueen
    View crowqueen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Maddie is dead - I spoke to her guides last year. Anyway anyone with a knowledge of these sort of cases can "cold-read" it and tell she was dead within 24 hours of being snatched, as usually happens. The guides told me that her parents were not guilty but what I got through was an accident rather than being snatched, so I think I was not channeling well enough directly. It is an art, not a science. I know I have experienced things like this linked to my own self and my own acquaintances but I know that at present I am not relaxed enough to do things directly. You have to let your psychological guard down to really do things like this, you have to have had an experience that allows you to believe in things like this and you have to be fully aware of things to protect you and spirits maliciously wanting to put their own agenda across. It is not like feeding a question into a computer and getting an instant answer; I would happily take James Randi's test any time he wants but he may not be able to cope with what he sees. However my challenge still stands to any sceptic - get a reading done and see what happens.

To all the trolls here and the thread - have you nothing better to do than insult other people's beliefs? Go away and read a forum that you do believe in, leave us alone.

I love witches, wiccans, warlocks....whatever. They are such a refreshing adjunct to overly pious Christians and fanatical Muslims. In the long run what harm have they done compared to the latter two?
    Stir the cauldron kindly for me ladies.

" Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't. "
    Ben Franklin

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevi...-and-Militaria

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevil-COMICS

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevi...CTCs-and-Games

View Teddyrose54's Feedback (+158)
    All-About Teddyrose54
    View Teddyrose54's Listings
    Forum Posts

I feel that we will never really know what has happened.

Terrible for her parents if they are innocent ,and equally as bad if they are guilty.

For the whole of their lives it will be asked "Did they or didn't they"

And that poor wee mite is lost either way, whether she is gone or living with others.

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Some of my friends are professional psychics who say that missing persons cases are some of the most uncomfortable ones they ever consult on. Mind you, they are talking about cases where an adult has gone missing (or at least someone older than this child), but they say often the person is actually trying to escape an abusive situation. My friends say when they tune into the "missing" person's energy to begin to locate them, they also become aware of the situation the person is trying to escape from.

Thread Information