My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Children in Need - Friday 16th November 2007

Yes, a grand total would be great. Also your Wifi idea from the other thread.

I was just looking at the Children in Need site, to see if we can use the logos. Here is a link to the FAQ page:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/fundraising/faq.shtml#15
    nyk - you know a lot about promotions - can you look at points 15 and 19. Would it be us selling our things and promoting it, or do we need eBid management to contact them for permission to use the logo etc?
    I'd like to put up some posters at my gym - we could post a poster on the forums for anyone to print off.

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Corporate partnership

You cannot download and use an image without the permission of the copyright holder. In order to reproduce their logo, the person doing so must have proof that they are licensed to do so. The BBC Children in Need site has the relevant application details on it.

eBid could apply for corporate partnership status and represent all the sellers involved, but I think this could be a logistical nightmare as they would need to have some sort of control over listings, payments and despatches in order to offer any kind of guarantee that each and every item was genuine and that all sales concluded successfully. This is just my personal thought on the matter.

Anyone who is a legitimate business, to my knowledge, can apply for corporate partnerships - each must submit the relevant application for licence if they intend to incorporate the logo.

You can download the A4 poster for printing to advertise your events and there's an online submission form for registering those events, always recommended as it means the legitimacy of your fundraising activities can be checked. (I downloaded the poster for my window).

Heaps of info on the site, just go and check out all the fundraising opportunities and request their fundraising starter pack if you plan on organising anything. Loads of fun to be had - we've done a few fundraisers in the past and even met Pudsey
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Lightbulb

I'll have another look through the CIN website when I get a chance - I requested the fundraising pack, so hopefully it should arrive soon.
    On the newsletter thread from Gazza it says they've appointed a PR company from 1st October - hopefully we can get them to help us (or us help them) with promoting the charity auctions.

Thread Information