Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting vistors to eBid

Default Getting vistors to eBid

I've been testing a traffic site over the last few days and to my amazement it does seem to work, so if we all do this it should make a difference to eBid. As the Tesco ads says every little helps.

http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=artyman
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    I've been testing a traffic site over the last few days and to my amazement it does seem to work, so if we all do this it should make a difference to eBid. As the Tesco ads says every little helps.

I've just saved that to favourites,Ken.Will have a good perusal of it later.Just noticed in your ref link,good job the equals sign is there!

Forum Newbie
    View ktorient's Feedback (+126)
    All-About ktorient
    View ktorient's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ken

As your webpage on the traffic site, have you used your auctions, or something else to notice the difference?

Seems to good to be true but if it helps getting in new buyers it is worth trying.
    Please have a look at my auctions:

DVD and CD's

Books

As i was unsure of it, being the natural cynic that I am, I set it up to point to a website of mine so I could monitor it's effectiveness, and it really does seem to work.

Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

alyak46141414

Ken,
    Thanks, we signed up and surfed for awhile and most of the sites we for getting hits to your site or some get rich quick scheme.

How about you, get any good sites.

Used your link so the way I understand it your getting hit credits for my surfing too.

What will be interesting is to see if it does anything for sales. I have mine pointed to a page on my site that displays the items in my store.

We'll see what happens...

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ken,

I don't really understand how this works --- can you explain it. I have looked it over and I am pretty lost. I haven't signed up yet but didn't get much out of the faqs.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

After you've signed up you go to the web page and it comes up with a page with three links and a countdown timer when the timer gets to zero click on the correct link, it then credits you, I keep the page open and nip back and forth while I'm browsing here, (I just clicked again) and like I said it does work the hits on my site trebled yesterday.

Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

alyak46141414

Ken,
    I signed up the other day and built up some 80 credits but from looking at their stats there hasn't been any clicks to my site. I haven't check the web stats for my host yet to see if it shows traffic coming from them.

When your surfing there getting any useful sites? I think I've see one or 2 the rest are some get rich deal or another link exchange site.

Right now I don't get it, maybe I have something setup wrong. You using your credits to buy banner ads?

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Ken,

Thank for the info on the site ---- I am sorry but I have no idea what is really going on.

I signed up and I have built up over 100 credit ( thought I saw where if I did 100 you got something for it) but I can't see what good they are doing. How can I see if my eBid store has had any hits?

Also, most of the sites I was seeing reminded me of the no work get rich tv infomercials and I feel like most of the people would just be doing like I was and watching for the GO sign so I could make another click and won't really see what the site is about if it comes up.

If all that happens is someone spends 30 seconds to punch the button and doesn't actually go into the store and look what is gained. Do you ever really click on any of them and see what all they are offering? I didn't even one and didn't even realize until I got to thinking about it after I had quit.

If I am spending 30 seconds clicking just to get someone else to spend 30 seconds making a click on my eBid store what have I gained as I would say the chances are real great that nobody is going to even see what I have let alone make a purchase. And if I am just getting a click for eBid to make a count someplace I feel like the count would be better made by looking at some of the eBid stores myself and see if there is something I just can't live without.

It is hard to keep up with what is there for all the pop ups too.

I don't mean to offend you but I spent almost an hour clicking every 30 seconds and I don't see where anything was gained.

Please explain to me what is really happening because I surely must be missing something.

Thanks for your patience,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

OK, here what I do I have the surf page on another tab in my browser, IE7, I click onthe next site then come back here and continue reading, then I nip over click again, come back, that way I'm building my clicks, it doesn't take that much time toggling between the two, I'm doing it now in fact, whilst writing this.

I know there are a lot of get rich etc but there are also other sites, I've seen a couple of someone I know from pheebay, so if I hadn't seen their website before I have now through this system!

As regards counting hits, I don't know how you can do it for your ebid store as I don't know how to add a counter to it, but my website stats have certainly shown an increase, yesterdays was six times as many as I used to get, so that means a lot more eyeballs have seen my website home page, I don't expect the conversion rate to be massive bu hey it ain't costing me anything, I can do it with a couple of clicks whilst I'm doing what I normally do online. So it has to be worthwhile.

The more of us that do this the more eBid will keep appearing before peoples eyes, which has to be a good thing persistence will get them curious.

For new folk here's the link.
    www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=artyman
    Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information