Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 589 of 589 FirstFirst ... 89489539579580581582583584585586587588589
Results 5,881 to 5,887 of 5887

Thread: Yooooo Hooooo debbss

Well you must have got the very good ones then. And that is what matters.
    Caroline

Just click on the following link to see my auctions.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...er&go=%A0Go%A0

WHAT??
    Is everybody so stuck in the snow that nobody is coming here??
    Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by cpeuf1 View Post
    WHAT??
    Is everybody so stuck in the snow that nobody is coming here??

no ime still here just busier thats all lol...............ive got the decorater in now........hope ure well?

No snow here

Reincarnation is just another repeat

we still have quite a bit here with more to come............

Hi everybody!
    Why does time fly so quickly?! At least I can see daylight creeping past 5pm now which means spring may not be that far after all...
    We had our fair share of snow, now it is rain which is creating chaos, road blocked, flooded... Ho fun! I am so pleased I work so close to home, so I do not have to spend hours stuck in traffic anymore!
    Anyway, I hope everybody is okay and I may see you later here or elsewhere
    Caroline

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justfran View Post
    Cocky can I ask where you got this info from ? My supplier hasnt heard of any law regarding the stopping of breeding or...there being no frozen mice etc for the snake world.....I spoke to them today about it as I have customers that wont be able to feed their pets if it happens....just curious....
    Hi all sorry not been around ive not been very well, diagnosed with rhumatoid arthritis in right hand & chilblanes to boot.

Right fran. Law states.

No one can feed live food to a snake, you need written permission from a vet. And you have to prove to the vet that the snake is not eating frozen. The next stop would be assist feeding but the snake can always throw that out, also force feeding is not adviseable as you literally have to push the food into the snakes tummy and this can be dangerous for the snake plus stressful. Other than that your last option is live food, which is illegal & the vet has to know for sure that the snake isnt eating & that its weight & health is affected. We breed our supply & kill in a humane manner so the meal is warm & not heated up via warm water or hair dryer. Plus it saves us money & we know how the rodent has been treated & what its been fed.

If your supplier didnt know its illegal to give live food to snakes then he should look into it a bit more, but as hes supplying you with frozen I shouldnt think it would matter.

Plus feeding live can be dangerous rodents have claws & teeth & when frightened some dont just huddle in the corner wimpering some actually attack the snake which is not adviseable, as most vets know naff all about reptiles, ive heard some vets call a boa constrictor a python, now theyre 2 completely different species rofl

Thread Information