eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Link back to eBid from your site.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey Paully, I just tried buying two of your dresses, and you are not selling to the US. Why in heavens name would you do that? You're missing out on sales.
    Gramma

Default Google search

paully58 I have been trying google search again for my store and it doesn't come up again. So I apparently need to do some changing again. Thanks Bob

paully58 Also here is my store site. http://us.ebid.net/stores/commishsfinds

Default Newbie

Hello Everyone,
    I have recently joined ebid. I have linked to ebid from my website and also my facebook group
    Cheers, Shalini
    Shalini

Handcrafted Jewellery, Rough Rocks, Tumblestones and Beads.....

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Jewellery-By-Shalini
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rough-Rocks-and-Tumble-Stones
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Beads-and-Findings

My Facebook Page : Do join and add your ebid store links as well!

My Twitter link: http://twitter.com/jewellerybyshal

Forum Newbie
    Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    All-About Hearts_R_Wild
    View Hearts_R_Wild's Listings
    Forum Posts

nice sites val.wish i could do something clever like that but all i can do is make leotards and bikinis

Cool

Hi!

I tried that to set up that signature link, but didn't quite manage it but I have this

http://candlebridgefashionsireland.weebly.com

I was also brushing up on my html and now have my own newsticker on the website! I've also sent out eCards to former customers and to date, 90% have now viewed them. I was glad that I ticked the box that alerted me to the recipient viewing it. Of all the people that viewed the ecard, a huge majority have now signed up to eBid. I know I was delighted to find some former **** sellers on here to boost my confidence in trading once again.

Candlebridge Fashions
    Last edited by candlebridge; 15th March 2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Links & Urls!!

Forum Diehard
    View islandbuckman's Feedback (+192)
    All-About islandbuckman
    View islandbuckman's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am trying to promote ebid and my store. I sent emails to my family and friends to promote the sites. My sister, who lives 350 miles away from me, logged in and looked at my site and put a bid in. She wanted to see how it worked. Well ebid honchos, in there infinite wisdom decided to block my sister from the site and remove her bid! They sent me an email saying why they did such a thing. I have emailed them back 3 times trying to get the situation remedied but they will not respond to my emails! I am putting the whole thing on here for all to see. What do you all think of this? How else do you start promoting ebid and your store but by letting your friends and family know about it? Any way here it is. I would like to hear how everyone feels about this situation and the fact that ebid will not reply to my emails. You have to start from the bottom email and kind of work your way up. Sorry for the length ...but!

So you are saying any of my family or friends cannot bid on my items only complete strangers? That doesn't make sense! I emailed everyone that I knew including family (I can't email strangers, I don't know there email addresses!) about ebid and my store and invited them to join and bid. Now I have to email them back and tell them they can't? What if my sister wants to bid on someone else's items? She can't because you blocked her. Do you people want your sellers to sell anything? I am trying to promote ebid and my store. Who else to start with, but family and friends. It appears you people are not doing any promoting and now you are telling me that I can't? What kind of an operation are you people running? As for shilling how does a $10.00 bid that doesn't come anywhere near the reserve price inflate the price? She wanted to bid to see how it worked. I want to sell. You people are making it difficult with this stupid rule. Who else do I contact to start promoting my store? You tell your friends and family and ask them to tell friends etc. That's how you begin. I am sure that the other vendors would be really pleased to find out the you are unfairly blocking potential buyers for their items.
    Here is the email I sent out. Now tell me what is wrong with this?

I wanted to tell you about the new enterprise that I have started. I am selling Black Hills Gold quality jewelery on the eBid website. Not ebay, eBid. If you want to check it out and sign up as a bidder I get points that I can use to buy things on the site. It costs nothing to sign up as a bidder and you won't be harassed with unwanted emails. Check out the site as well as my store.

Click on the link below to connect to the site. You can look around the site but if you want to bid you must register as a bidder. Remember I get points if you register. Who knows, down the road you may want to register as a seller and sell a few things. To register as a casual seller costs nothing as well!

http://ca.ten.ebid.net/perl/normal.c...=register-main

To get to my store from the main page, click on "stores" Scroll down to "Jewelery" and look for "fine jewelery", Click on that and Voila, there is my store "House of Jewelery. Just click on the sign and your in!

Email all your friends and let them know about my store. Send them everything in yellow above so that I will get credit if they sign up as a bidder. Also if you or anyone you refer to my store buys a piece of jewelery and they let me know it was you who referred them I will wave the $20.00 shipping charges. What a deal!! LOL.
    I am adding items daily. Right now I have about 350 items but will have more than 1,000 when I am finished. Many thanks and happy surfing the site!
    Shawn

Please reinstate my sister. I don't care if you reinstate the bid or not. It was well below the reserve anyway.

I wonder if I were to post this in the forums, what kind of a reaction you would get from the other vendors?
    I am not amused!

--- On Fri, 3/20/09, eBid Support Team <support@ebid.net> wrote:
    Subject: Re: [eBid #XWE-96785-124] eBid message from islandbuckman@yahoo.ca
    To: islandbuckman@yahoo.ca
    Received: Friday, March 20, 2009, 4:43 AM

Hi Shawn,

> -------
    > This is my sister that placed the bid. I told her about ebid and she
    > went on and signed up and bid.
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi Shawn Woodley,
    >
    >
    >
    > The bid with the following details has been removed due to our
    > concerns over the bidders intentions.
    >
    >
    >
    > Auction ID : 14954231 Auction Title : Black Hills Gold 10K gold
    > Earrings with a Diamond
    >
    >
    >
    > Bidder : tiredandbroke Bid Date : Thu 19 Mar 19:10 2009 Bid Amount :
    > CA$10.00
    >
    >
    >
    > Please understand that we did not take this action lighty and it was
    > taken to protect and safeguard you. We have taken appropriate action
    > against the

user.

>

Thanks for your mail.Bidding on a friends or family auction is Shilling and is
    illegal in many Countries. This action artificially raises the price of the
    auction and in many cases feedback is left which can be misleading to genuine
    bidders.

Best Wishes
    eBid Support Team

------------------------------------------
    http://www.ebid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    ------------------------------------------
    Last edited by islandbuckman; 2nd April 2009 at 10:28 PM.

Smile Help I can't see my ebid Store

Hello can any one tell me why I can't see my ebid store in the store listings.
    i am new to this so maybe I am doing somthing wrong please help

It was offline for a while as my server went down last night

Greatful for any help out there

Thread Information