My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: card making embellishments

Default card making embellishments

Is this site any good for selling on ? I cannot see anybody with regular customers etc

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by poshcards View Post
    Is this site any good for selling on ? I cannot see anybody with regular customers etc
    Hi Poshcards
    I suppose it all depends on what you are selling and the prices you charge including postage.
    I have regular customers along with lots of new buyers, some weeks its better than others, but I love ebid as do most that buy and sell on here.
    I find myself (cant speak for everyone) that I can afford to sell cheaper on this side due to the low low fees and I dont charge ridiculous postage charges either and always combine postage.
    I do charge the paypal fees on single purchase items otherwise I may as well give it away! I know a lot on here dont like paypal and refuse to use it, but its what most buyers prefer to use ~ thats what I have found anyway.
    Whatever it is you are selling, why not give it a go, its costing you next to nothing only your time to list the items ~ you may come back and say the same as the regulars on here ~ E-Bid is No 1, and long may it reign
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

You need to try to bring your regular customers with you from other sites, if you have them, poshcards but card making supplies is a crowded category on here!

Thread Information