eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Selling?

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View julesjems's Feedback (+66)
    All-About julesjems
    View julesjems's Listings
    Forum Posts

it took me awhile to sell anything,but i still hung on trying, no ive not sold loads but im happy with what i have sold,and i still keep adding things on,yes i sell on *bay too but thats very slow as well,its so hit and miss where ever you sell, just let it take its time let people get to know you tell them about you etc, this forum gives out good advice which ive taken note of and it worked out fine,dont give up so easily take it has a challenge, instead of moaning about it change your shop try sell something differant etc, hope this helps a bit,it helped me when i was told........and i love a challenge :-) good luck jules xxx
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://mr-jingles.ebid.net/

JULESJEMS............A DIAMOND OF A STORE

Hi, I'm new here...

I'm not a seller, I'm a buyer.

On the lookout for scrap gold.

Default Sad site

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldseller104 View Post
    Has anyone ever sold any jewellery on ebid?
    Not at all. I sell the Black Hills Gold Jewelery and have not sold a thing. I sell daily in other sites. But have not sold a thing here. Had featured items. spent money on advertisement on Google. So after spending a few hundred bucks here and there i have pulled all advertising pulled all featured items. And this site is not doing anyone any good in the USA.
    I see the top jewelery store on here has not sold a thing. I have had my store up and running going on 6 months. This site will not bring you sales of any kind.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by long6ddd View Post
    ...... This site will not bring you sales of any kind.
    You obviously didn't follow up on the op's username,they sold a number of items.As have many others.
    I've just had a look at your listings & it's not surprising you have had no sales!
    Run till sold listings are at the bottom of the search list.In one of your previous posts,hannaholly informed you about how to get picked up by google.That was back in March,you didn't follow that advice.
    Each of your listings has the same title & description with different reference numbers.If someone is searching for a dolphin pendant,your auction will not be picked up because you have no mention of it.
    There are loads of threads & individual posts advising how to get yourself & your items noticed.Have a good read & follow the advice.

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by long6ddd View Post
    I see the top jewelery store on here has not sold a thing. I have had my store up and running going on 6 months. This site will not bring you sales of any kind.
    As the owner of the top jewellery store on here I have to disagree. I've had 40 jewellery sales so far this month and we're only 8 days into it. I also have a beading store and sales are going very well there, too, thank you very much.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Talking how do I get noticed on Google, will take advice & be greatful

Quote Originally Posted by bluebedouin View Post
    You obviously didn't follow up on the op's username,they sold a number of items.As have many others.
    I've just had a look at your listings & it's not surprising you have had no sales!
    Run till sold listings are at the bottom of the search list.In one of your previous posts,hannaholly informed you about how to get picked up by google.That was back in March,you didn't follow that advice.
    Each of your listings has the same title & description with different reference numbers.If someone is searching for a dolphin pendant,your auction will not be picked up because you have no mention of it.
    There are loads of threads & individual posts advising how to get yourself & your items noticed.Have a good read & follow the advice.
    Hi I would be happy on any advice you could offer on getting noticed on Google , please take a look atmy store , any advice more than welcome.

regards Fran

PS I am not very technical but an starting to pick up on things

Thread Information