My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hi All! New Here!

Smile Hi All! New Here!

Hi to everyone here. I'm new to this site. I make and sell soaps, lip balms, bath salts, etc. I have been selling on greedbay for several years, but they keep changing everything and increasing prices. Little sellers like myself have to find alternate venues for our products.

I'm not a fulltime seller. I do work out in the community. I'm a nurse at a local nursing home and do my soaps on a parttime basis. I love making them and adding fragrances. They smell so good. I do tend to sell quite a few at work.

Hope to get to know all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightbaysns View Post
    Hi to everyone here. I'm new to this site. I make and sell soaps, lip balms, bath salts, etc. I have been selling on greedbay for several years, but they keep changing everything and increasing prices. Little sellers like myself have to find alternate venues for our products.

I'm not a fulltime seller. I do work out in the community. I'm a nurse at a local nursing home and do my soaps on a parttime basis. I love making them and adding fragrances. They smell so good. I do tend to sell quite a few at work.

Hi, welcome.

Happy buying/selling.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
    View 3red123's Feedback (+83)
    All-About 3red123
    View 3red123's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightbaysns View Post

Welcome - I'm very new as well.

Look forward to looking at your products - do add a link to them or your stores when you next post on the forum.
    Angie

My eBid stores:

Books Books Books
    http://books-books-books.ebid.net/

Beautiful and unique jewellery from around the world:
    http://incredible-zen-jewellery.ebid.net/

Forum Newbie
    All-About newday121
    View newday121's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Newbies,,,,I also am in the process of moving..I love it here!
    I am newday121, with stores Prettygirl Fragrances and Skin Care and R. T. 's Leather Shoppe. Come visit. We only have a few things up, but more is coming and soon. I don't know how to get my logo's over here. I just wanted to say it is a joy to be in a happy place!!! Thanks for making me feel right at home. "D" at newday121

Thread Information