My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Book Sellers ~Let's Pull Together~

Default Book Sellers ~Let's Pull Together~

Seems to me we should all pull together and make this site work. If we create or add to ebids search engine we'll be on that first page search list as well.

On Yahoo, Google, etc..., if we all created a small website using our own keywords (ebid) would show up in the searches we/they are looking for. If we all invest $100.00 a year over a 12 month period for our own small website it will pay off-

I'm in the process of creating my site and hopefully one day ebid will be the place people go to first.

This is just my thinking rather than help close down a great website, let's make it work!!!

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PaulsBooks View Post
    Seems to me we should all pull together and make this site work. If we create or add to ebids search engine we'll be on that first page search list as well.

On Yahoo, Google, etc..., if we all created a small website using our own keywords (ebid) would show up in the searches we/they are looking for. If we all invest $100.00 a year over a 12 month period for our own small website it will pay off-

I'm in the process of creating my site and hopefully one day ebid will be the place people go to first.

This is just my thinking rather than help close down a great website, let's make it work!!!

Paul
    Hi Paul,
    welcome to eBid, I suggest you check out the promoting eBid & your eBid stores forum, to see what we are doing already, & to add your suggestions.
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/forumdisplay.php?f=131
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Gothicina,

Thanks for the kind suggestion and the links. Hopefully others will read this thread and get the same thing I did.

"Getting the word out"

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=94973

is a great forum for all sellers!

Paul

Thread Information