Quote Originally Posted by smallworld15 View Post
Got your PM about the Feebay profile. Things are definately more open on this Forum about other sites as some othere places really get funny if you mention anywhere else.

My feebay ID is SMALLWORLD15 same as here. Thought it best to keep it nice and simple so people could find me anywhere.

Can I put the profile link at the bottom of the signature or is that not allowed on here. (I don't want to tread on any toes.)

This is all going to keep me busy for a while setting this all up. I've also been thinking about getting a shop here but this will be in future I think.

Thanks a million yet again.
You can add the Feepay feedback link to your ALL ABOUT page, but I wouldn't recommend adding it to your sig.

You can add a link to your eBid auctions, eBid All About or shop to your sig with no problems.

You can turn any text into a link (just like I did above here) but you need to be using the right message editor to do it.

In the USER CP choose EDIT OPTIONS and scroll down to MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONS. There is a drop down box with three editor choices. I use the FULL WYSIWYG option. Choose that and SAVE CHANGES.

Now, in any message you post you can type your text, highlight it and then click the editor toolbar symbol which looks like a globe with some chain links on it. In the pop up box you can then type in the URL for the link and click OK. When you view the message - either in preview or after posting - the link will be active. This also works for turning pictures into links, too. Just post the picture into your message and follow the steps above as though the picture were text.

The process for getting a sig pic to link is slightly different so I'll leave that for another post.