Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: eBid Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post
    Sorry to keep harping back to this but the pens will work out at 11p each plus P&P which makes it £5.50 + P&P for 50, not £5.00

Also, I am still awaiting confirmation that the print will be in red. If this is impossible, then it will need to be black.
    Hi nyk, have updated the post. And p+p will be around £1.50 to £2.00 yes?

For those who have just peeked into this thread, this is a list for anyone who is interested in purchasing Ebid pens to hand out to customers, friends, family or anyone. £5.50 plus p+p should buy 50 pens. Please add your name to the list if you would like to participate in this joint publicity effort.

See nyk's post #85 - other order amounts are also ok. So if you want to order £2.75 plus p+p worth of pens, please feel free to add your name to the list also.

Update : It's 11p per pen, not 10p per pen, so that should make it £2.75 for 25 pens, £5.50 for 50 pens, £11 for 100 pens. Don't forget to add p+p as well. Hope that's ok everyone.

1. jgmcarmods £5 (thread number 41)

2. Ken £5 (thread number 40)

3. Merlin £10 (thread number 36)

4. artsbanquet £5 to start off with.

5. Cocksparrer £5 (thread number 45)

6. damian steele £5 (thread number 28)

7. litttleme1969 £10 (thread number 51)

8. Lowcostprints £10 (thread number 63)

9. Rednosty £20 (thread number 64)

10. Barrattess £5 (thread number 65)

11. ttoc48 £10

12. Fabfinds £5

13. stitchysyl £5

13. Hynotoad £20 (thread number 13) Need to confirm!

£100 confirmed so far.

***By the way folks, if you are pulling out of this list, please let nyk know or say so in this thread before the pens are purchased. If your name's on this list it has to be taken as confirmed otherwise it'll be impossible to organise anything if peeps keep changing their minds.
    Last edited by *artsbanquet*; 24th June 2007 at 04:47 PM.

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post
    Hi nyk, have updated the post. And p+p will be around £1.50 to £2.00 yes?
    Postage & packaging will be at cost, there is no fixed amount as it will depend how many pens anyone wants.

If I know that they are going to be purchased, then I will list them as 'Buy It Now' fixed price in the auctions. They will NOT be offered for sale off site as all transactions need to be recorded through eBid. No money will be taken from anyone until the pens are ready to be despatched. I hope everyone understands the necessity to keep this within eBid terms of listing, but we do not want to encourage any form of rule breaking by setting a bad example ourselves. Selling offsite is a definite no. All the lists of names who are/are not interested will get confusing too, so can anyone who IS interested in purchasing the pens, please contact me via private message and put in the title - eBid Pens. Hopefully, we can get this all sorted out before next weekend. Thank you
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I might withdraw my £20 as I have brought my own! BUT if you can't get them sold I will honour my pledge!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

View mobymatt's Feedback (+1580)
    All-About mobymatt
    View mobymatt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up A 'Yes' from me

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post
    For those who have just peeked into this thread, this is a list for anyone who is interested in purchasing Ebid pens to hand out to customers, friends, family or anyone. £5.50 plus p+p should buy 50 pens. Please add your name to the list if you would like to participate in this joint publicity effort.

See nyk's post #85 - other order amounts are also ok. So if you want to order £2.75 plus p+p worth of pens, please feel free to add your name to the list also.

Update : It's 11p per pen, not 10p per pen, so that should make it £2.75 for 25 pens, £5.50 for 50 pens, £11 for 100 pens. Don't forget to add p+p as well. Hope that's ok everyone.

9. Rednosty £20 (thread number 64)

11. ttoc48 £10

12. Fabfinds £5

13. stitchysyl £5

13. Hynotoad £20 (thread number 13) Need to confirm!

£100 confirmed so far.

***By the way folks, if you are pulling out of this list, please let nyk know or say so in this thread before the pens are purchased. If your name's on this list it has to be taken as confirmed otherwise it'll be impossible to organise anything if peeps keep changing their minds.
    Thanks for the PM artsbanquet and apologies - I've been away for a couple of days.

Yes I'm happy to stick by my original pledge. I'd go for 200 pens - so £22 plus p&p I think?

Smile

9. Rednosty £20 **(See post #95)

11. ttoc48 £10

12. Fabfinds £5

13. stitchysyl £5

13. Hynotoad £20

Hi Hypnotoad, yes - 200 pens - £22 plus p&p.

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

The order has been placed for 1000 pens.
    They are white plastic pens with black lids, black ink and I have requested the printing on them be done in red, if possible. They SHOULD look similar to what was shown on an earlier posting.
    These will be listed as Buy It Now auctions as soon as they are available and we will follow standard eBid procedure for their sales & distribution. I am sure that this will serve as an excellent exercise that will help eBid management decide what merchandise to offer in future.
    You might also like to take a look at the window stickers thread in this forum, started by Rednosty.

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post
    The order has been placed for 1000 pens.
    They are white plastic pens with black lids, black ink and I have requested the printing on them be done in red, if possible. They SHOULD look similar to what was shown on an earlier posting.
    These will be listed as Buy It Now auctions as soon as they are available and we will follow standard eBid procedure for their sales & distribution. I am sure that this will serve as an excellent exercise that will help eBid management decide what merchandise to offer in future.
    You might also like to take a look at the window stickers thread in this forum, started by Rednosty.
    Think you ought to inform people that these will take about 2 weeks to be made up!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Bulk buying

Whilst awaiting news of the eBid promo pens, Rednosty drew my attention to the eBid seller offering window stickers. I have just received mine and can highly recommend them to anyone. See the thread for 'car stickers' where Rednosty has already got his in his back windscreen, phorographed his car and loaded the photograph for all to see. Just a few pounds can go a long, long way when it's stuck to the back of your car

If anyone is seriously interested in car stickers, these could be bulk ordered with something along the lines of

'We did on eBid'
    www.eBid.net

Perhaps the management may like to consider this as an option to add to their forthcoming merchandise?
    Last edited by nykmedia; 28th June 2007 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Additional info added

Just wondering if the P&P costs for the eBid pens will vary depending on payment method as the seller will need to cover the various fees charged? For example, the cost for paying via PayPal would need to be slightly higher than paying by cheque, or the seller is going to be subsidising the cost out of their own pocket.

Thread Information