Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Merchandise

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm up for £13 BUT Hold on will ya I know a Printer AND I might invest in a machine! Its an Idae I've had for some time...God dammit I cant remember what the Print was called (I shall find out) But basically a machine which is for home use that prints anything on anything! (Costs about £500) BUT I will be the one who pays for it.....As I had an Idea some time ago for printing Peoples pictures onto watch dials! Might still invest in it! (I put it on hold when I found some other people doing the same thing! and the fact I couldnt get a watch manufactor that produced watches in parts)

I will ask the printer How much it will be to print x amount of pens with logos Using this machine! You need blank pens though.

The printer to buy is called something like Magic priint

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

View mobymatt's Feedback (+1580)
    All-About mobymatt
    View mobymatt's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wouldn't mind chipping in up to about £20 to get some pens or other merchandise bought in bulk (that's if I have a bank account left after 'Michael Palin' has finally finished his globe-trotting adventures on my card).

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

I posted some suggestions a few months ago when Gazza first raised the topic. (compliment slips, mini calendars etc..)
    I already own a 'makemymegastore' store which means i can produce (with copywrite owners permission) personalised ..well almost anything! But really I'd rather wait for the official line to be produced and buy items ( or use buddy points to buy items?) direct from EBID.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    I posted some suggestions a few months ago when Gazza first raised the topic. (compliment slips, mini calendars etc..)
    I already own a 'makemymegastore' store which means i can produce (with copywrite owners permission) personalised ..well almost anything! But really I'd rather wait for the official line to be produced and buy items ( or use buddy points to buy items?) direct from EBID.
    thats entirely your perogotive but many people are needed to make these things work i wish i could produce things like everyone else does but i just cannot afford to buy these fancy machines etc. so a group idea is the best i could afford i don`t make profits on here i make mine on car boots or wepay so anything i sell is a bonus and can be put towards these ventures , it seems people think nyk is doing this to make a profit but she has run through the costs with me and i doubt there is any profit and it will be official merchandise no matter how you look at it , if it`s approved it`s official and it also saves g&m cash to concentrate on building the site in other ways

if g&m was to do this do you really think selling them by buddy points is going to make them a profit ????????????

oh well just cannot please some people

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merlin_man View Post
    thats entirely your perogotive but many people are needed to make these things work i wish i could produce things like everyone else does but i just cannot afford to buy these fancy machines etc. so a group idea is the best i could afford i don`t make profits on here i make mine on car boots or wepay so anything i sell is a bonus and can be put towards these ventures , it seems people think nyk is doing this to make a profit but she has run through the costs with me and i doubt there is any profit and it will be official merchandise no matter how you look at it , if it`s approved it`s official and it also saves g&m cash to concentrate on building the site in other ways

if g&m was to do this do you really think selling them by buddy points is going to make them a profit ????????????

oh well just cannot please some people
    Err.. What's prompted you to make this posting. I'm not criticising NYK at all

The last thing NYK would want is for in fighting on this thread. I respect all the hard work she does and am not criticising her idea. I'm just expressing that I'm planning to wait for the official merchandise that G & M referred to in earlier threads. They suggested the buddy points link too!

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    Err.. What's prompted you to make this posting. I'm not criticising NYK at all

The last thing NYK would want is for in fighting on this thread. I respect all the hard work she does and am not criticising her idea. I'm just expressing that I'm planning to wait for the official merchandise that G & M referred to in earlier threads. They suggested the buddy points link too!

so nyk`s items will not be official ?? even though she has the permission

ok i give up

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Calm doon, man :)

Quote Originally Posted by merlin_man View Post
    so nyk`s items will not be official ?? even though she has the permission

ok i give up
    I think Hannaholly is simply expressing her belief that, under usual circumstances, official merchandise is distributed by the legitimate owners of any trade mark or copyright material or by licensing the use of said marks and names to a third party. I have not paid eBid any reproduction or merchandising rights, they simply agreed to my use of the www.ebid.net name. (Am I right HH?)

I look at this as as a joint promotion organised by the members - It gets the name seen. It makes others aware that eBid exists. My guess is that IF we can prove to the eBid management that producing merchandise is financially viable, then they will be able to see what works best, what generates the best support and what will benefit them in the long run. Then, we should see the merchandise as mentioned previously by eBid themselves.
    Last edited by nykmedia; 20th June 2007 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Typo
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

so in effect we pay for the dummy run ??????? then they take it away when they think we have done enough , a bit one sided in that case

btw i am calm lol was stating facts and figures and oodles of bits and bobs

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lowcostprints View Post
    i'll help in any way i can, if it's any help at the moment i have about 30 blank keyrings lying around, however i have a dodgy printer
    * Was it bought from ebay then?

To prevent wastage and overproducing items? Could orders be taken before the items are produced?

Thread Information