Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uploading a store banner

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rupert691 View Post
    Hi Paula,

Glad you've got it working! Your sig pic's showing up nicely now! Great stuff!

I'm not sure about how you make it clickable LOL!, (someone who'll know will be around later to tell you how to do it, I'm sure).

Standalone links are easy though. All you need to do, is go to your 'Store' or the page with your list of auctions on, copy the URL (http:// etc.). Then go to 'Quick Links' or 'User CP' on the blue bar at the top of this page (in the Forums), and find 'edit signature'. Then just paste the URL into the signature box. That will give you a basic link, - just type something like 'Visit my store' or something beside it, so everyone knows what it's for. It sounds more complex than it is (harder to type the instructions out, than to do it LOL!).

All the best,

Simon.
    Hi Simon,
    looks like Im gonna have anouther busy day lol
    let you know how I get on
    Catch you later
    Paula

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Oh, yes, Paula.
    I love that "rabbit"
    Hi Damian.
    Yes I know I'm gonna have to upload new pics so the other sites mark isnt on them.
    Just haven't had the time yet
    Now I've gotta try & get my sigpic clickable lol
    be back soon
    Paula

Quote Originally Posted by BLUENOSEBEARS View Post
    Hi Damian.
    Yes I know I'm gonna have to upload new pics so the other sites mark isnt on them.
    Just haven't had the time yet
    Now I've gotta try & get my sigpic clickable lol
    be back soon
    Paula
    I wasn't saying anything about the picture having the Feepay mark; I was saying I like the "rabbit".

USER CP > EDIT SIGNATURE

See where is says [ SIGPIC] [ /SIGPIC] ?

Highlight that text (hold down the left mouse button and drag pointer across text.)

Now click the little globe with a pair of chain links on it.

This opens a box asking for the web address of the link you want to create.

Insert the web link to your store.

Click OK.

Scroll down the page to SAVE SIGNATURE and click it.

Job done.
    Yep i done all above,all i got was a clickable[sigpic][/sigpic] in blue when i clicked on it a msg poped up saying page can not be found!eer but im not a quitter i'll keep at it

I wasn't saying anything about the picture having the Feepay mark; I was saying I like the "rabbit".
    ooops!! sorry

Hi Paula,

Glad you've got it working! Your sig pic's showing up nicely now! Great stuff!

I'm not sure about how you make it clickable LOL!, (someone who'll know will be around later to tell you how to do it, I'm sure).

Standalone links are easy though. All you need to do, is go to your 'Store' or the page with your list of auctions on, copy the URL (http:// etc.). Then go to 'Quick Links' or 'User CP' on the blue bar at the top of this page (in the Forums), and find 'edit signature'. Then just paste the URL into the signature box. That will give you a basic link, - just type something like 'Visit my store' or something beside it, so everyone knows what it's for. It sounds more complex than it is (harder to type the instructions out, than to do it LOL!).

All the best,

Simon.
    Hi Simon & Damian, just to let you know i've got it at long last!
    Many thanks
    Paula
    Last edited by BLUENOSEBEARS; 15th June 2007 at 12:57 PM.

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BLUENOSEBEARS View Post
    looks like Im gonna have anouther busy day lol
    LOL! Me too Paula, I'm going to try to edit all my auctions today to include some additional payment methods!

Damian, thanks for the info regarding 'clickable' signature pictures. Have just edited mine, and will see if I've done it correctly.

Best wishes,

Simon..... now off to begin editing 230+ auctions!
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Glad you've both got it sorted.
    You're looking good now!

LOL! Me too Paula, I'm going to try to edit all my auctions today to include some additional payment methods!

Damian, thanks for the info regarding 'clickable' signature pictures. Have just edited mine, and will see if I've done it correctly.

Best wishes,

Simon..... now off to begin editing 230+ auctions!
    WOW!! YOUR A FAST MOVER YOU DID IT NO TIME,GOOD LUCK WITH EDITING I'VE HAD A PEEK AT YOUR LISTINGS YOU MIGHT BE UP FOR SOMETIME!
    BEST WISHES
    PAULA

Forum Newbie
    View hamster8's Feedback (+9460)
    All-About hamster8
    View hamster8's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Uploading a store banner

I am having the same issue. I am trying to upload my store logo in .gif format. It is exactly 310 pixels X 90 pixels as stated and nothing I do will make it upload. Help needed please.

Thread Information