My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uploading a store banner

Oh, one other thing, red text on a blue background is REALLY hard on the eyes.

You know, looking at it, that banner isn't so hot. The blue text is a problem on that red background.

Maybe this one'll be better?

By the way, don't feel obligated to use them. If you don't like them or want something different, that's OK.
    Last edited by damian_steele; 9th October 2008 at 02:03 AM.

Thumbs up

Hi thanx Damian your help has been a life saver i'm very new to computing but learning new triks all the time,there's some hope for me yet! lol

One of the great things about this site is that if you have a problem or a question, you just need to ask nicely in one of the forums and someone'll come along and help.

You'll find that people hang out in the Kitchen Table forum most of the time, so that's often the best place to ask. Other forums, like this one, are usually used to bring matters to the attention of the management as well as other forum users, so if we can't help, they usually can.

Hi I have tried to use the new banner but I cant save it!!
    Your right it is better than the other one
    cheers )

What do you mean, you can't save it?
    Are you doing exactly the same for this one as you did for the last?

Hi, yeah i right click then get save pic as then it just wont save (

Are you sure it is getting a correct filename?

Oh, one thought I just had, my mother is new to computers too and she sometimes right clicks then also right clicks in the pop-up menu. Of course, that doesn't work. You're not doing that, are you?

Aside from that, I'm stumped as the file saves perfectly for me.

Have you tried saving other pics from elsewhere to see if there is a bigger problem?

Unhappy

Hi,yes i'm doing it right & have tried other pics but when i get the option to save pic as im not getting a file showing up as normal ( allso i've noticed on my shop edit page that i cant see the browse button next to upload your banner!!
    I don't know whats wrong!!
    P.S. I just noticed that all the text above save picture as is missing when I click on your the banner but not on any other pics its working fine
    sorry to keep bothering you,
    thankyou for trying to help
    Last edited by BLUENOSEBEARS; 14th June 2007 at 01:02 PM. Reason: More info

When you say the text is missing, do you mean in the pop-up menu, the new pop-up for choosing the name and location you want to save to, or something else?

It would also help if you'd say which internet browser you are using.

Thread Information