Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Anyone Know What This Might Be Called Please?

View dogboy's Feedback (+20)
    All-About dogboy
    View dogboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Anyone Know What This Might Be Called Please?

I am looking for a sheet you put over the back of the car when you have your animals or are sitting in the car, and it is hot outside even in the shade. You put it over the roof of your car at the back when parked, to cover the roof and back windows and it reflects the suns rays away from the car, keeping all those inside cool.

I have tried looking on ebid & feebay for one, but not knowing what the product name is makes searching very hard, so if anyone can give me a product name, or a link to one I would appreciate it very much.

I would post this in items wanted, but not knowing what they are called means I have no idea what to put in the title box. What I'm looking for is silver in colour and has I think a thermolactyl filling, and eye holes to allow fixing with bungie cord to the bumper and wheels. Please note, I am not thinking this will make it safe to leave my dogs in the car, that's a big no-no. A VERY BIG NO-NO. All I want is a cover to go over the car to keep the heat down inside, which an ordinary winter cover will not do.

Please stop posting this all over the place and read your replies!

Thread Information