My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to join....

Default Who wants to join this group and reach millions....

I've set up an Ebid group on My Space.

http://groups.myspace.com/ebid

There are lots of groups for E**y, but none for Ebid, so I thought I'd start one. There are millions of users on My Space from all over the world, so this is a great chance to reach a huge audience.

Those of you who are My Space members, please feel free to join the group and plug your Ebid wares and EBid stores there.

Thanks
    Last edited by *artsbanquet*; 27th May 2007 at 11:46 AM.

well i think its an EXCELLENT IDEA one of the better ones for a long time and one that has not already been done to death i might add.

If and when i was to relist items for sale on here id 100% be up for it.

I think peeps would be foolish to not give it a go.

Its FREE after all

Thanks for that fairywishes. I can't understand why more Ebidders have not set up a page on My Space. MILLIONS of users as I said - news about Ebid should spread like a virus (a healthy virus I might add, if there's such a thing)

It only takes minutes to set up a page on My Space and you get to meet lots of nice people and make friends from Mongolia to Timbuktu!

Bumping this. Every Ebidder should have a page on My Space with a link or note to their Ebid store. Remember - My Space is not local, not regional, it's international. There aren't dozens of members, there aren't hundreds of members, not even thousands, but millions of members on My Space.

Let people know about your Ebid stores on My Space. Get the word out.

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    well i think its an EXCELLENT IDEA one of the better ones for a long time and one that has not already been done to death i might add.

If and when i was to relist items for sale on here id 100% be up for it.

I think peeps would be foolish to not give it a go.

Its FREE after all
    Whats the Point of this? All i see is another way to chat? And the advantage is?

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

My Space is not a chat group or a chat room. Every user builds up a network of friends and you can post bulletins which go out to every single person in your network. The friends of your immediate group of friends, will find you on your friends list as well and well, the list goes on.....it's viral. We musn't underestimate the power of viral marketing.

Just give it a try and you will see what I mean.

Even if you don't want to join the Ebid Group on My Space, try setting up your own My Space page. It won't hurt to let people know about your items on there and to put a link to your Ebid store on My Space.

Also - if you join the Ebid My Space group, the Ebid group will appear on the groups list on your My Space page which is also visibile to everybody on your immediate network of friends. All the friends of your immediate network will see your avatar on their friends's list. If they click on your avatar, they will also see the groups you are in and the items you sell.

All the people who are in the Ebid group will also receive any bulletins you post about your items on the Ebid group bulletin board.

It's basically one huge network of millions of users through which information can disseminate at great speed.

Maybe I'm not explaining it very well and hopefully another Ebid My Space member will come along and explain the benefits of the site, but I think for Ebidders, it's an untapped area at the moment. Ultimately, it's a fantastic and fast way to get the word out about Ebid and your Ebid stores.

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down

Sounds cool Better join...But I have no friends (except Pete27!)

OH GREAT I JOIN UP AND THE FIRST THING THAT I SEE AND CANT MISS IS A GREAT BIG ADVERT FOR

THE DARK SIDE.................

Yah Good move!
    Last edited by Rednosty; 27th May 2007 at 01:58 PM.

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

There are always going to be adverts for the dark side everywhere. That's why we need to put up more adverts for Ebid.

Sigh....ok, I give up.

Thread Information