My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: hi i'm new

Smile hi i'm new

hi everyone just thought i'd drop in to say hello to you all. its my first time so please be gentle with me. hope this site is as good as the reviews i've heard anyway. i'm interested in card making. i have a website selling handcrafted wedding stationery at www.geckocards.co.uk and also a website selling craft items at www.crafty-bits.co.uk please take a look at my sites and let me know what you think as i've just designed them both.

View Barrattess's Feedback (+2717)
    All-About Barrattess
    View Barrattess's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Gecko......Welcome to Ebid!
    Stick around, you may get to like it. It's a bit late tho and I think most of the children have gone to bed :-)

Cheers Joanne

Have a click...You know you want to...

Default I'm New

Hi everyone, I am new to this site after being recommended via a craft forum. However not sure what i have to do to sell my items. I can't see anything on here about having to pay anything up front (like E Bay) however it is asking for my credit card number!!!

I have been into card making for about 6 or 7 years now and love it, but i think i am purchasing more stuff than using it!!.

I do have a web site for my cards - www.cardsandtags4all.co.uk, please take a look if you after that special card. I am also selling all my rubber stamps that i don't use. Until i have got the hang of this site if anyone is interested please drop me a line at chine.aj@sky.com.

Will come back & chat again soon

Bye for now

Christine

Hi Christine and welcome to eBid. as far as i know they need to verify your address with the address registered to yor credi/debit card. If you take up the offer of the £49.99 lifetime offer and pay via paypal you can pay any fees for extras like 2%fvf for gallery, extra pictures etc by paypal. There are no up front fees except any extras you choose to use.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Thanks for that, i will now get that sorted out & get selling!!!

Christine

Forum Newbie
    Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View brycol666's Feedback (+21)
    All-About brycol666
    View brycol666's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everybody
    I am an ex ebay seller thinking about starting over here I'm not sure what i have to do to sell my hand knitted baby/doll items. Can I sell on here without a credit card
    brycol666

Welcome to eBid brycol666, yes you can sell here without a credit card, all forms of payment are acceptable. OK to help you get started add a signature link to your posts read this thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959 then fill in some info on Your About Me Page. You may find it helpful to perhaps buy a few things to kickstart your feedback over here ( I have some nice cheap prints ) have a look at my listings to see how I dealt with the lack of feedback problem when I started.

Make sure you email all YOUR (not Greedbay's they are a venue, they keep telling us) customers, and tell them where you are, give them a link to your listings. Grab the records while you can and from paypal records as well. That should keep you out of the pub for a bit, and shout if you need a hand. Additional body parts incur a small fee
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information