eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Positive Thinkers Out There?

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cherylgrey View Post
    HI Sunny,
    The wicca book is just great.( Very good startter book for a novice, I realise after readings depicts aloy about me)
    Thought anymore about crystals? Great for healing etc.
    Love these forums, so much positive energy about.
    Love and light
    Cheryl
    xxx
    Hi there Cheryl - just took delivery of the wicca spell books and have just added the crystal bible to my stock.

I can get hold of crystals and related books so I will definitely be adding them to the alternative healing section of hedgewitchery.

I have wanted to have a new age shop for ages - having lots of fun with it

That's why I make jewellery. I love crystals. I do have the crystal bible. Another excellent book.
    Like you are doing now I would love to have some alternative healing section with lots of lovely crystals but not sure if I could part with them.
    Got them all dotted around the house, most people think I am mad, but I don't care. I know what I believe in, strangely enough reading the book was like reading about myself ( very strange)
    I have been told many occasions I am a witch, but only for the greater good.
    PM me when you get some crystals. I have got most of the common ones so always on the lookout for something unusual.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not me. I always try and remain pessimistic. That way life never disappoints me - just occasionally gives me a pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Not me. I always try and remain pessimistic. That way life never disappoints me - just occasionally gives me a pleasant surprise.
    Hi Astral,
    With a name like that I am surprised
    There is always a bright side, you just have to look from a different perspective.

Forum Lurker
    View Indigo4's Feedback (+4)
    All-About Indigo4
    View Indigo4's Listings
    Forum Posts

The Law of Attraction really does work.. amazingly so..its hard at the beginning to re-condition yourself to keep thinking positive thoughts but it's well worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo4 View Post
    The Law of Attraction really does work.. amazingly so..its hard at the beginning to re-condition yourself to keep thinking positive thoughts but it's well worth the effort.
    I totally agree

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo4 View Post
    I found working with The Law of Attraction really difficult at first but over time I am reaping the benefits.

It's ever so easy to slip back into negativity - I see that as a temporary thing though - while I get used to a new way of thinking.

I'm currently working on getting a replacement for my tired out fridge freezer - which has served me well for a while.

Forum Lurker
    View Indigo4's Feedback (+4)
    All-About Indigo4
    View Indigo4's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default sunnybooks

Oh I love your witch shop... as soon as money clears in my paypal account i might have to buy something

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybooks06 View Post
    It's ever so easy to slip back into negativity - I see that as a temporary thing though - while I get used to a new way of thinking.
    That’s because negativity is a natural human response/flaw/attribute – call it what you like – but it’s a human state of being!

Reacting is another annoying human condition! We react instead of responding! That’s one lesson my Crystal Tutor taught that really stuck in my mind, how many times do we rant and rave about something and not actually achieve anything? The human norm is to get all over-emotional and upset and angry and defensive…emotions cloud our judgement, and how many times do we actually make things worse? If we sit and take time to work those human emotions through and then look at the situation and actually RESPOND (in a positive way) the result is quite amazing.

Blessings
    Sharon

I don't know about any of you, but I will now take a time out and think things overs, to say exactly what I mean trying not to be emotional, just logical. It does prevent further negativity coming out.
    I do find it better to walk away and think about coming from another angle and make suggestions and solutions rather than back on the attack.

Thread Information