eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Let's promote each other's jewels, etc.

Wow! Thank you Billy, for you brought a big smile to my face. Your site is very well put together and I love how you did the 'about us' page. I will add you and others on mine too...once I figure out how. lol I'm learning as I go along. Thank you for your sound advise, it is much appreciated. I will have to work on making my store page look more proffesional somehow.

Thank you again
    Noi

Sorry, if I'm asking a dumb question...but do I just copy and paste to get others' site onto my "about me page"? I think that is a great idea and would like to do that too...

Forum Lurker
    View Indigo4's Feedback (+4)
    All-About Indigo4
    View Indigo4's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Hi - just wanted to say hi to all jewellery sellers

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this on-line jewellery selling internet caper! Started glass fusing in January and soon became hooked, now i'm drowning in glass pendants and haven't even tried to sell much before now..!

It's not easy is it, I've only got a few items in my shop and it's taken all day long, I've even just declined going to see the fireworks because I'm so addicted to this site already..!

Well good luck everyone, I'm going to be posting on as many message boards as I can to try to drum up business for ebid..

Melissa

Thread Information